11101 183rd St
Cerritos, CA 90703-5415

B J's Restaurant & Brewhouse

Neighborhoods: ABC
Cuisine: American (New), Sandwiches, Wings

B J's Restaurant & Brewhouse is a American (New), Sandwiches, and Wings restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

ilove2eat photo

ilove2eat

Anaheim, CA

Worth the wait!

There is always a wait at BJs, but it’s worth it!
Their avocado eggrolls are every bit as good as Cheesecake Factory’s. (Although I once had a weird experience, where two of the pieces on my plate of eggrolls were santa fe rolls, which I do not like as well)
I just wish they would let you phone in your name before you leave home to go there, cuz there is always a bit of a wait—- 45 minutes is average, for an earlyish dinner, I’d say. We have gotten right in going around 3:30 though.

Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast

Not one but TWO! Marinated chicken breasts coated with Parmesan cheese and crunchy Panko breadcrumbs, lightly pounded and pan fried to a golden brown. Served with white cheddar mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli (I substituted a salad) and topped with a lemon Chardonnay butter sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh basil and Parmesan cheese.
DELICIOUS! I will definitely get this again. :)

American (New) Sandwiches Wings

From CityGrid:

B J's Restaurant & Brewhouse  Restaurant Reviews

B J's Restaurant & Brewhouse is located near the cities of Artesia, La Palma, Hawaiian Gardens, Bellflower, and Cypress.
People found this by searching for: Loves #5415, Vegetarian Restaurant In Cerritos Or Buena Park, Bjs Lakewood, B J's Restaurant Cerrito, Bj's Cerritos Ca, Information On Bj Restaurant In Buena Park California, Bj's Lakewood, and B Jays Restaurant In Cerritos Mall.