204 Belmont Ave E
Seattle, WA 98102

B & O Espresso

Neighborhoods: Broadway
Cuisine: Late Night, Cafe, Bakeries

B & O Espresso is a Late Night, Cafe, and Bakeries restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

jenniferyellow photo

jenniferyellow

San Diego, CA

great dessert, but also a good brunch option too!

i think people talk a lot about b&o as a great dessert place (and it really is!) but i’m also a big fan of their brunch options. the food is really good, and the place is just as cute by day — a nice choice for a leisurely-enjoyed brunch :)

corn meal apple pancakes

creative twist on pancakes… thinner and smaller than your typical pancake, but i thought it really brought out the flavor of the apples and the crispiness of the corn meal.

jetleigh photo

jetleigh

Seattle, WA

great late night coffee and dessert

One of my favorite places to go late night for coffee and some sweets. B&O is located on Capitol Hill and is always lively on the weekends – full of a very eclectic energetic crowd. They offer a variety of drinks, food, and some of the best desserts. There breakfast/brunch is also quite good. Fun spot to chat and relax.

jellyfisher photo

jellyfisher

Seattle, WA

The best dessert place in Seattle

This cafe will be one of many reasons that makes me wanting to move to Capitol Hill. This is simply a great hang out place with friends. Funky decoration seems to be unorganized and random, but everything coming together just makes it look and feel right. The menu selections are big, including breakfast, lunch and dinner. To me, the dessert menu stands out the most! I just have to wonder why I did not discover this place earlier?!

Muddy River

I can’t remember the name exaclty, but it is ???? Muddy River. It is made out of chocolate mousse (my favorite), rum and cream. Very chocolatty, fluffy and with “a lot of” rum… By the way, the portion is pretty big, which ensures you can sit there for longer time and have a great chat with friends.

tdotgirl photo

tdotgirl

Bellevue, WA

Hip dessert place

I looooove the chocolate pot at B&O.
When I get a chocolate craving, B&O it is.

The darkened atmosphere with decors lends itself a slight european feel.

I gave it a 4 star instead of 5, because of painful parking in CapHill and also it tends to get quite busy, which means I usually have to wait 10 mins or more.

Chocolate Pot

Slightly molten chocolate cake melts and seeps into your tongue pores and I find myself in utterly bliss.
haha… dramatic but true.
Not too sweet, but warm and fluffy with a hint of whipped creme, this dessert is del-delicious!

admin photo

admin

Seattle, WA

Good place for a late-evening meal

I came here after some drinks at the Monk across the street and really liked the chill and dim atmosphere. The quality of the food is better than one would expect, especially since food isn’t really given top billing on their menu.

Black Jack Chicken

Good spices, but not enough chicken.

Meatloaf Sandwich

Really meaty, nice and spicy, full of tasty vegetable chunks. The bread was both soft and crispy, with fantastic texture. One of the best sandwiches I’ve had in a long time!

BlueBaron6 photo

BlueBaron6

Great late-night spot

B & O features fabulous desserts and coffee at reasonable prices. It has a dark yet cozy atmosphere. I have found it to be extremely useful on a late night or with a date when we need something to pick us up, and perhaps a drink. They make good drinks to go with dessert. The only downer is that parking is tough at night in the neighborhood.

chanman photo

chanman

Bellevue, WA

CAKES!!

Cakes were delicious, espresso coffee size could be improved on! If they only made the espresso coffee size larger with art work, it’d be 5 stars!

The tiramisu was sooo yummy!

everything else I didn’t care too much for it..

Look at pictures for reference.

AbbyPitts photo

AbbyPitts

Seattle, WA

This coffee shop, is like stepping into Chocolat, with a ...

This coffee shop, is like stepping into Chocolat, with a touch of bohemian ambience as well as french accents. Their hot chocolate is simply devine!

CrimsonBlue photo

CrimsonBlue

Seattle, WA

I love their fancy drinks! I get the B&O Espresso Martini...

I love their fancy drinks! I get the B&O Espresso Martini all the time. Their eggs Benedict is great. I have a thing for eggs Benedict.

Late Night Cafe Bakeries

B9gjaqhamr26xdabblkses
karen

Kirkland, WA

B & O Espresso  Restaurant Reviews

B & O Espresso is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: B&O Seattle Menu, B & O Cafe Seattle, B&O Espresso Seattle Menu, B & O Espresso Capital Hill, Dessert Restaurant Capitol Hill Wa, Seattle Broadway B&C Cafe, and B & O Seattle Menu.