1117 Blanshard St
Victoria, BC V8W

Baan Thai Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Thai

Baan Thai Restaurant is a Thai restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

island_mom photo

island_mom

Victoria, BC

Small portions, good food, poor service.

I called to place my order for pick up in an hour later and was told sure no problem. I get there with my tired and hungry children at the time I stated and my order isn’t ready, the server went to the back to check on it and told me it’ll be no more than 2-3 mins and they are just finishing my order up. Ten minutes later I get a insincere apology and the server tells me it got really busy and my order is still being done. My order was ready 20 minutes late. I made the mistake of paying when I got there, if I hadn’t paid then I would have walked out of there. I get home to discover one of the containers of food isn’t sealed properly and it leaked all over the bottom of the paper bag which ripped. I found the service very rude and unfriendly. The food is good but not worth the hassle. Definitely not a place I’d go to again.

varietyspice photo

varietyspice

Victoria, BC

great food, casual dining experience, overall awesome

I love, love, love the food here. recommend going with a group so you can try more dishes!
it’s casual, but I have always found the service to be great, especially considering how busy they are.
try the green curry whenever it’s on special; red curry is always good, and the phad thai is the best I have had in Victoria. my husband loves hot and spicy and they really know how to do spicy, but i like it more mild, and they do great mild that still has lots of flavour.
yum!

Phad Thai Gai

so awesome – best in Victoria!

golden cup

yummy yummy appetizer! little pastry cups and pork, cilantro and some great spices – don’t know what they are. plum sauce to go with it, it’s hard to share unless you know more food is coming!

CollyAug photo

CollyAug

Great food - Good size servings

Not sure what else to say. I’m a Baan Thai Fan and find they always have Great food and good size servings.

Lunch Combo

Best value for lunch

1/18/2021

A food lover from Surrey, BC tried Herald Street Caffe in Downtown.

1/17/2021

A diner from Stratford, ON tried Cafe Mulatta in James Bay.

12/21/2020

A diner from CA tried Cecconi's Trattoria in Oaklands.

12/11/2020

A diner from Athens, 35 tried Chandlers Seafood House in Downtown.

12/10/2020

A Pizza chowhound from Victoria, BC tried Villages Pizza (Gorge).

12/06/2020

A Pizza chowhound from CA tried Villages Pizza (Gorge).

12/06/2020

A BBQ chowhound from Kitchener, ON tried Cherry Bank Spare Rib House (CLOSED) in Fairfield.

11/21/2020

A diner from Roswell, GA tried Herald Street Caffe in Downtown.

11/12/2020

A chowhound from Portland, ME tried Herald Street Caffe in Downtown.

11/01/2020

A dining patron from Victoria, BC tried Santiago's Cafe in James Bay, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Has to be the finest Salmon Burger in town.... and Cevichie....
Thai Downtown Best Thai
LindsayL

0 useful

Baan Thai Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Baan Thai Restaurant is located near the cities of Powell River District, Woss, Darcy, Oak Bay, and Esquimalt.
People found this by searching for: Baan Thai Menu Victoria, Baan Thai Victoria Hours Of Operation, Baan Thai Victoria Hours, Baan Thai Victoria Menu, Baan Thai Restaurant, Blanshard, 1117 Blanshard St Victoria Bc, and Baan Thai Victoria Bc Hours Of Operation.