Baba Louies

Cuisine: Italian, American, European

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

August 24, 2009

Baba Louies Restaurant is absolutely fantastic!

Oh my! We just discovered Baba Louies and I'm in heaven! My kids and I are gluten free, so we really miss pizza. I've tried, but I've never come up with a really yummy pizza myself. I love that I can go and have a delicious pizza made…
January 6, 2009

The Best Gourmet Pizzas!

Offering organic doughs, they have so many exotic pizzas to choose from. The fennel & sweet potatoe with balsamic is my favorite! Service is always good, this place gets packed on the weekends...worth the wait though!
November 14, 2008

Worth the wait

We always go to Baba Louie's restaurant when we visit friends in Hillsdale, NY. Delicious pizza, innovative combos and the place is very child friendly. Come early because lines can be crazy.

6/20/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Schenectady, NY tried Wasabi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/29/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Hudson, NY tried Wasabi and liked it. They liked the food.

3/23/2017

A dining patron from Catskill, NY tried Taco Bell.

2/12/2017

A dining patron from Old Chatham, NY tried Wasabi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/13/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Hudson, NY tried Spring Garden Restaurant.

2/10/2016

A Seafood food lover from Catskill, NY tried Long John Silver's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Employee was not friendly at all, seemed to have an attitude. We had to wait 10 minutes for our order. the fish was over-cooked, hard crusted and dried out. The fries were not edible. The place overall has a lot to be desired. We will not go back.
2/06/2016

A diner from Copake Falls, NY tried Spring Garden Restaurant.

11/20/2015

A diner from New York, NY tried Red Dot, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/17/2015

A Japanese food lover from Newark, NJ tried Wasabi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/20/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Newark, NJ tried Mexican Radio, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Service was great
Cons
Music selection was horrible. Food was overpriced.
Italian American European

Baba Louies  Restaurant Reviews

Baba Louies is located near the cities of Athens, Stottville, and Claverack.
People found this by searching for: Baba Louie's Printable Menu, Baba Louie's Pizza Hudson Ny, Baba Bu Pizza In Hudson Ny, Baba Louie's Pizza, Baba Louie's Hudson Ny, Baba Louie's Hudson Ny Menu, Baba Louies Hudson Ny Menu, Baba Louies Restaurant, and Baba Louies.