Babin's Seafood House

Call (Between W Greens Rd and Willowbrook Dr/Gessner Rd)

Neighborhoods: Willowbrook
Cuisine: Seafood, American

Overall
Pros
"All The Food is fantastic!"
"SERVICE AND FOOD. EXCELLENT MENUE"
Cons
"YOU TELL ME. I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY EXCEPT WE NEED A BABINS IN KINGWOOD"
November 7, 2010

Great service from the manager, Mark

Our waiter was very slow, and gave considerably more attention to the large party behind us. Boo. I have food allergies (corn) so I asked for the manager. His name was Mark. I wanted the fried jalapeno appetizer. Mark checked ingredients…
October 6, 2009

One of our favorite's

This is one of our favorite places for seafood. The staff is great. I normally order the Mahi mahi. Excellent choice by far. My husband normally orders the fried catfish and shrimp platter. The gumbo is really good as well. You will not be…
June 28, 2008

good seafood

The food was excellend and there was not a wait on the Friday night that my wife and I went. The service was very fast and we spent a very enjoyable evening. Imagine my supprise when my credit card bill did not match the receipt from…

Seafood American Good For Kids
Tips
  • Discounted drinks and appetizers are offered during happy hour on Mon-Fri from 4pm to 7pm and from 11am to 4pm on weekends.
Mon-Thu 11:30AM - 10:00PM

Babin's Seafood House  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/01/2016 A diner from Houston, TX tried it.

• 5/10/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/09/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 9/25/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 9/09/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/26/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 7/13/2014 A diner from TX tried it and liked it.

• 4/16/2014 A diner from TX tried it and liked it.

• 3/07/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/19/2013 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    SERVICE AND FOOD. EXCELLENT MENUE
    Cons
    YOU TELL ME. I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY EXCEPT WE NEED A BABINS IN KINGWOOD
Babin's Seafood House is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Babins Restaurant In Houston, Babins Menu Houston, Babins Menu, Www.Babinsseafoodbabins Seafood Restaurant Children's Menu.Com/Pdf/Dinner.Pdf, Babins Restaurant Willowbrook Houston Tx, Babins Kids Menu, Babins Willowbrook, Babins Willowbrook Menu, and Babins Seafood Willowbrook.