1055 Patton Ave
Asheville, NC 28806

Back Yard Burgers

Cuisine: Fast Food, Burgers, American

Back Yard Burgers is a Fast Food, Burgers, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

Farm Burger

I entered this as it’s name Farm Burger, noticed the caption came up “Back Yard Burger” – not sure why. Anyway, our Asheville buddies decided we needed to try a “burger alternative” – they support local products and grass fed beef and all. It’s downtown, an area I “used to know” but everything is different. Not a real big place, we got there at good time, wasn’t as busy as we’d been warned. The service was pretty fast, only short wait. (I don’t think I’d trust anything “too quick” – still hot/fresh, so you know it’s not been laying around). Not bad, but still like my other flavors.

Build It combo

Burger, fries drink for combo price. Pick from a good selection of free items (some specialty additions a dollar or two extra). Got the freebies (onion, mustard, mayo, lettuce, tomato) – we all had the same thing. Pretty good package deal – the fries were exceptional. “Farm Burger” good alternative for the usual burger spots.

Fast Food Burgers American

Back Yard Burgers  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Hamburgers, Patton Ave Asheville.