1725 Buford Hwy
Cumming, GA 30041

Back Yard Burgers

Cuisine: Burgers, Fast Food, American

Back Yard Burgers is a Burgers, Fast Food, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Pros
"Baked Potato was great!"
Cons
"Ordered the Mediterranean Chicken Sandwich. Before ordering, I asked is it REAL chicken and was told "Yes". BEWARE - IT IS NOT a piece of chicken. It is pressed chicken! Have you seen the video of how this is made? If I wanted PRESSED chicken, I cou"
Comments
"Want chicken? Go to a chicken restaurant!"
  • 11/18/2015

A Burgers food lover from Cumming, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Baked Potato was great!
    Cons
    Comments
    Want chicken? Go to a chicken restaurant!
gc2011 photo

gc2011

Dawsonville, GA

Best Burger EVER!

On my way from work today I decided to drop by the backyard burger in cumming to see how they compared to cheeseburger bobby’s and to my great surprise they blow them out of the water and the staff was exceptionally nice to boot!

2/3 LB Double Meat Back Yard Burger

it looked the exact same as the picture!

Burgers Cheap Eats Wheelchair accessible

Back Yard Burgers  Restaurant Reviews

Back Yard Burgers is located near the cities of Forsyth County.
People found this by searching for: Backyard Burger Restaurant Cumming Ga., Pictures Of The Resturant Back Yard Burger In Cumming,Ga, Backyard Burger Cumming Ga, Backyard Burgers Cummming Ga, Backyard Burger Cumming Georgia, Burger Delivery Cumming, Backyard Burger, Backyard Burger In Cumming Ga, and Backyard Burger Catering Menu Atlanta Ga.