Bagel Nation Cafe

Neighborhoods: James Island
Cuisine: Bagels, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Yummy food! Great coffee"
"They have good bagels"
"Delicious bagels"
"So yummy"
"Friendly, fast service! "
"Good bagels"
"Called an order in and was told it would be 15 min. Got there and no order placed three girls up front working were on 4 cell phones playing games and the tables there were filthy . I heard one mother tell her child don't touch the table it's dir"
"I have been going to bagel nation since I was in high school so about 7 years now. I absolutely love this place! I will drive from ladson to come get a bagel because they are beyond delicious! Plus the staff is amazing, so friendly! Everyone knows me ther"
Cons
"na"
"They need a Bagel nation closer to Summerville! "
November 18, 2009

I could eat B Nat everyday for the rest of my life!~

I CRAVE THIS PLACE EVERY MORNING! Try the Denver Bagel. It is to die for on a frazzle bagel.
March 9, 2009

Best Bagels

We got to go eat and get bagels from them ever now and then! I have to say we've only had breakfast there twice so far and lunch once! Its also really close to our house!
June 19, 2006

Best bagels outside of NYC

I adore Bagel Nation...I used to live about two blocks from one and would eat breakfast or lunch there at least three times a week. Yes, they are VERY busy most of the time, but the staff is friendly and efficient. Seating is pretty…

Bagels Catering Dinner

Bagel Nation Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/17/2016 A diner from Charleston, SC tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/10/2016 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great bagels.. Hash browns.
    Cons
    The slowest place and service EVER for a bagel. It took us 40 minutes to get 2 bagels and hash browns. Very chaotic, the ladies preparing bagels just standing there not knowing who ordered what at one point. Too bad, food is decent, HORRIBLE service.
    Comments
    I suggest a different system or more efficient workers. They were cordial enough and bagels were good, but I can make a good bagel myself and skip the chaos. Maybe it's because there is nowhere else on James Island. This is the second time it's happened.
  • 3/06/2016 A diner from Charleston, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/22/2015 A diner from FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/11/2015 Cheryll3 tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Cheryll3 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Yummy food! Great coffee
    Cons
    na
  • 11/09/2015 A diner from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 11/06/2015 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/12/2015 A diner from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 10/08/2015 A diner from Salisbury, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    They have good bagels
  • 10/06/2015 A diner from Charleston, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Bagel Nation Cafe is located near the cities of The Groves.
People found this by searching for: Bagel Nation Charleston Menu, Bagel Cafe Charleston Sc, Bagel Nation Menu, Bagel Nation James Island, Bagel Nation Cafe Menu, Bagel Nation Charleston Sc Menu, Bagel Nation Charleston, and Bagel Cafe James Island.