Bagel Nation Cafe

Neighborhoods: James Island
Cuisine: Bagels, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Fast, amazing bagels, good coffee"
"Great bagels.. Hash browns."
"Yummy food! Great coffee"
"They have good bagels"
"Delicious bagels"
"So yummy"
"Friendly, fast service! "
"Good bagels"
"Called an order in and was told it would be 15 min. Got there and no order placed three girls up front working were on 4 cell phones playing games and the tables there were filthy . I heard one mother tell her child don't touch the table it's dir"
"I have been going to bagel nation since I was in high school so about 7 years now. I absolutely love this place! I will drive from ladson to come get a bagel because they are beyond delicious! Plus the staff is amazing, so friendly! Everyone knows me ther"
Cons
"Crowded, but the line moves fast"
"The slowest place and service EVER for a bagel. It took us 40 minutes to get 2 bagels and hash browns. Very chaotic, the ladies preparing bagels just standing there not knowing who ordered what at one point. Too bad, food is decent, HORRIBLE service."
"na"
"They need a Bagel nation closer to Summerville! "
Comments
"I suggest a different system or more efficient workers. They were cordial enough and bagels were good, but I can make a good bagel myself and skip the chaos. Maybe it's because there is nowhere else on James Island. This is the second time it's happened."
  • 7/08/2017

A Bagels food lover from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 6/05/2017

A diner from Charleston, SC tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/30/2017

A Bagels chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast, amazing bagels, good coffee
    Cons
    Crowded, but the line moves fast
  • 1/07/2017

A Bagels chowhound from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 11/13/2016

A Bagels food lover from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 7/17/2016

A Bagels chowhound from Charleston, SC tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/10/2016

A Bagels chowhound from West End, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great bagels.. Hash browns.
    Comments
  • 3/06/2016

A Bagels chowhound from Charleston, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/22/2015

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/11/2015

Cheryll3 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Cheryll3 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Yummy food! Great coffee
    Cons
    na
November 18, 2009

I could eat B Nat everyday for the rest of my life!~

I CRAVE THIS PLACE EVERY MORNING! Try the Denver Bagel. It is to die for on a frazzle bagel.
March 9, 2009

Best Bagels

We got to go eat and get bagels from them ever now and then! I have to say we've only had breakfast there twice so far and lunch once! Its also really close to our house!
June 19, 2006

Best bagels outside of NYC

I adore Bagel Nation...I used to live about two blocks from one and would eat breakfast or lunch there at least three times a week. Yes, they are VERY busy most of the time, but the staff is friendly and efficient. Seating is pretty…

7/22/2017

A Grill chowhound from Mount Pleasant, SC tried Wando Grill and liked it.

7/22/2017

A diner from Charleston, SC tried Tailgator's.

7/22/2017

A diner from US tried Trotters Restaurant in West Ashley inside Mark Clark, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/22/2017

A diner from US tried The Bagel Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
fantastic quality of bagels!!!!
7/13/2017

A Mexican food lover from Corona, CA tried Rancho DE La Torre and liked it.

7/13/2017

A dining patron from Marietta, GA tried Harbor View Restaurant @ Holiday Inn Riverview in West Ashley inside Mark Clark.

7/12/2017

A Mexican food lover from Lawrenceville, GA tried Rio Grande in West Ashley.

7/11/2017

A diner from Stone Mountain, GA tried Baroni's Pizza in West Ashley, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/11/2017

An American food lover from US tried O'Charley's.

7/10/2017

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried China Fun in West Ashley.

Bagels Good For Kids Catering

Bagel Nation Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Bagel Nation Cafe is located near the cities of The Groves.
People found this by searching for: Bagel Cafe Charleston Sc, Bagel Nation Menu, Bagel Nation West Ashley, Bagel Nation Charleston Sc Menu, Bagel Nation Cafe Menu, Bagel Cafe James Island, and Bagel Nation James Island.