Bagel Nation Cafe

Neighborhoods: James Island
Cuisine: Bagels, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Great bagels.. Hash browns."
"Yummy food! Great coffee"
"They have good bagels"
"Delicious bagels"
"So yummy"
"Friendly, fast service! "
"Good bagels"
"Called an order in and was told it would be 15 min. Got there and no order placed three girls up front working were on 4 cell phones playing games and the tables there were filthy . I heard one mother tell her child don't touch the table it's dir"
"I have been going to bagel nation since I was in high school so about 7 years now. I absolutely love this place! I will drive from ladson to come get a bagel because they are beyond delicious! Plus the staff is amazing, so friendly! Everyone knows me ther"
Cons
"The slowest place and service EVER for a bagel. It took us 40 minutes to get 2 bagels and hash browns. Very chaotic, the ladies preparing bagels just standing there not knowing who ordered what at one point. Too bad, food is decent, HORRIBLE service."
"na"
"They need a Bagel nation closer to Summerville! "
Comments
"I suggest a different system or more efficient workers. They were cordial enough and bagels were good, but I can make a good bagel myself and skip the chaos. Maybe it's because there is nowhere else on James Island. This is the second time it's happened."
  • 4/30/2017

Pros
    Fast, amazing bagels, good coffee
    Cons
    Crowded, but the line moves fast
  • 11/09/2015

A diner from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 1/07/2017

A dining patron from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 11/13/2016

A Bagels chowhound from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 7/17/2016

A Bagels food lover from Charleston, SC tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/10/2016

A Bagels chowhound from West End, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great bagels.. Hash browns.
  • 3/06/2016

A Bagels chowhound from Charleston, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/22/2015

A Bagels food lover from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/11/2015

Cheryll3 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Cheryll3 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Yummy food! Great coffee
    Cons
    na
  • 11/06/2015

A Bagels chowhound from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

November 18, 2009

I could eat B Nat everyday for the rest of my life!~

I CRAVE THIS PLACE EVERY MORNING! Try the Denver Bagel. It is to die for on a frazzle bagel.
March 9, 2009

Best Bagels

We got to go eat and get bagels from them ever now and then! I have to say we've only had breakfast there twice so far and lunch once! Its also really close to our house!
June 19, 2006

Best bagels outside of NYC

I adore Bagel Nation...I used to live about two blocks from one and would eat breakfast or lunch there at least three times a week. Yes, they are VERY busy most of the time, but the staff is friendly and efficient. Seating is pretty…

5/27/2017

A diner from Charleston, SC tried Chow's Restaurant in North Charleston inside Mark Clark, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/26/2017

A dining patron from US tried Wando Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/24/2017

A Pizza food lover from Charleston, SC tried Pizza Hut in James Island, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/24/2017

An American chowhound from Summerville, SC tried Dukes Barbecue.

5/23/2017

Vivianf tried Vincent Chicco’s in Mazyck - Wraggborough, didn't like it, and rated it . Vivianf liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Pasta dishes were good
Cons
Service was absolutely unacceptable. Too long to give our drink order; too long to get our drinks; entrees came before we had finished our drinks; long time to get wine to go with our entrees.
Comments
Too many other good restaurants in Charleston and Mt. Pleasant.
5/22/2017

A Mediterranean food lover from US tried MED Deli.

5/18/2017

An American food lover from Woodstock, GA tried IHOP in West Ashley inside Mark Clark, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

5/16/2017

An American chowhound from Charleston, SC tried Marina Variety Store & Restaurant/Salty Mike's.

5/16/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Charleston, SC tried Yum Yum Express Chinese Restaurant in North Charleston outside Mark Clark.

5/14/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Trotters Restaurant in West Ashley inside Mark Clark and liked it.

Bagels Good For Kids Catering

Bagel Nation Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Bagel Nation Cafe is located near the cities of The Groves.
People found this by searching for: Bagel Cafe James Island, Bagel Nation James Island, Bagel Nation Menu, Bagel Cafe Charleston Sc, Bagel Nation Charleston Sc Menu, Bagel Nation Cafe Menu, Bagel Nation Cafe Folly Road, and Bagel Nation Charleston Sc.