Bagel Nation Cafe

Neighborhoods: James Island
Cuisine: Bagels, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Fast, amazing bagels, good coffee"
"Great bagels.. Hash browns."
"Yummy food! Great coffee"
"They have good bagels"
"Delicious bagels"
"So yummy"
"Friendly, fast service! "
"Good bagels"
"Called an order in and was told it would be 15 min. Got there and no order placed three girls up front working were on 4 cell phones playing games and the tables there were filthy . I heard one mother tell her child don't touch the table it's dir"
"I have been going to bagel nation since I was in high school so about 7 years now. I absolutely love this place! I will drive from ladson to come get a bagel because they are beyond delicious! Plus the staff is amazing, so friendly! Everyone knows me ther"
Cons
"Crowded, but the line moves fast"
"The slowest place and service EVER for a bagel. It took us 40 minutes to get 2 bagels and hash browns. Very chaotic, the ladies preparing bagels just standing there not knowing who ordered what at one point. Too bad, food is decent, HORRIBLE service."
"na"
"They need a Bagel nation closer to Summerville! "
Comments
"I suggest a different system or more efficient workers. They were cordial enough and bagels were good, but I can make a good bagel myself and skip the chaos. Maybe it's because there is nowhere else on James Island. This is the second time it's happened."
  • 9/08/2017

A diner from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 8/15/2017

A Bagels chowhound from Marietta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Bagels are great.Love the girls always sweet and kind
  • 8/08/2017

A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Pot pies on TUESDAYS A+
    Cons
    Comments
    Good food
  • 7/30/2017

A dining patron from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 7/08/2017

A Bagels food lover from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 6/05/2017

A Bagels chowhound from Charleston, SC tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/30/2017

A Bagels food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast, amazing bagels, good coffee
    Cons
    Crowded, but the line moves fast
  • 1/07/2017

A Bagels food lover from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 11/13/2016

A Bagels chowhound from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 7/17/2016

A Bagels food lover from Charleston, SC tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

November 18, 2009

I could eat B Nat everyday for the rest of my life!~

I CRAVE THIS PLACE EVERY MORNING! Try the Denver Bagel. It is to die for on a frazzle bagel.
March 9, 2009

Best Bagels

We got to go eat and get bagels from them ever now and then! I have to say we've only had breakfast there twice so far and lunch once! Its also really close to our house!
June 19, 2006

Best bagels outside of NYC

I adore Bagel Nation...I used to live about two blocks from one and would eat breakfast or lunch there at least three times a week. Yes, they are VERY busy most of the time, but the staff is friendly and efficient. Seating is pretty…

9/18/2017

An American chowhound from Lexington, SC tried Rappahannock Oyster Bar.

9/13/2017

A Southern food lover from Charlotte, NC tried Bertha's Kitchen.

9/08/2017

A dining patron from Charleston, SC tried Bagel Nation Cafe (CLOSED) in James Island.

9/07/2017

A diner from Charleston, SC tried Trotters Restaurant in West Ashley inside Mark Clark, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
This afternoon, My husband and I decided to enjoy the afternoon buffet at Trotters. My husband, who has been going to Trotters for years and years, and I walked in. As we were deciding what table to sit at, a man runs up from behind us saying "Excuse me!
Comments
Don't waste your time if you're a fan of wearing anything other than your grandmother's most conservative church dress.
9/06/2017

A Diner chowhound from Charleston, SC tried Huddle House in James Island.

9/03/2017

A Wings chowhound from Huger, SC tried Tailgator's.

8/30/2017

A diner from Charleston, SC tried La Carreta, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Super fast service, large portions, friendly service and good comfort food.
Cons
Could use new seating for booths in bar.
8/27/2017

A French food lover from Augusta, GA tried Beaumont's Bar & Cafe in South of Broad, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/27/2017

A diner from US tried Marina Variety Store & Restaurant/Salty Mike's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/24/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Dukes Barbecue.

Bagels Good For Kids Catering

Bagel Nation Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Bagel Nation Cafe is located near the cities of The Groves.
People found this by searching for: Bagel Nation Menu In West Ashley, Bagel Nation Charleston Sc Menu, Bagel Nation Cafe Menu, Bagel Nation James Island, Bagel Cafe Charleston Sc, Bagel Nation Menu, and Bagel Cafe James Island.