409 Us 206
Hillsborough, NJ 08844-5081

Bagels 4u of Hillsboro

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Bakeries, Donuts

Bagels 4u of Hillsboro is a Sandwiches, Bakeries, and Donuts restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"When you actually get your food it's not too bad."
Cons
"Service was beyond slow. I called my order in, was told 10 minutes, and when I finally got to the front of the line to pick up it was 40 minutes later and they were clueless about my order."
Comments
"No pick up line...so if you call your order in you still have to wait in line for 30 minutes once you get there."
  • 2/20/2015

• 12/06/2013

A Sandwiches chowhound from Plainfield, NJ tried it.

• 7/14/2013

A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it and rated it . They didn't like the food and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    When you actually get your food it's not too bad.
    Cons
    Comments
    Sandwich-300x200

Nikol1030 photo

Nikol1030

Somerset, NJ

No Consistency

I have gone there a few times with my son after a Saturday morning football practice. we enjoyed the food there the first time so I actually went back and got my whole family food, it was great. We went back the following Sunday and the lady behind the register was quite rude, asking me “what do I need” after I gave the cook my order and he didn’t understand it…After repeating my order several time someone finally understood, I wanted extra meat on my bagel. The eggs were so wet, we couldn’t eat them. There was no warm greeting nor " thank you have a great day" upon me leaving. I would rather pay more and receive a warm greeting and cooked food, than to go back there. Not happy

DumpTheTea photo

DumpTheTea

Hillsborough, NJ

Service Sucks...No Speak English

I’ve gone there 3 times and each time they screwed up the order. Today I asked for 1 Poppy and 1 Everything..just plain in a bag. I had to say 1 poppy and 1 everything 5 times. Received 2 poppy. When I told her it was wrong another girl had to translate, and actually place the persons hand on the ‘everything’ bin. While I really don’t care what their nationality is, they have to speak English to provide satisfactory service.

bagle

Food good. Service Bad!

POOR Sandwiches Good For Kids

Bagels 4u of Hillsboro  Restaurant Reviews

Bagels 4u of Hillsboro is located near the cities of Hillsborough Township, Belle Mead, Montgomery, East Millstone, and Franklin Twp.
People found this by searching for: Bagels 4 U 08844, Bagels 4 U Hillsbourgh Nj, Bagels 4 U Hillsborough Nj, Menu, Bagels 4u Hillsborough, Bagel 4 U Hillsborough, Bagels 4 U Hillsborough Nj, Bagels For You Hillsborough Nj, Bagels 4 U Hillsborough, and Bagels For You 08844.