2122 P St Nw
Washington, DC 20037-1037

Bagels Etc

Neighborhoods: Dupont Circle
Cuisine: Breakfast, Bagels, Lunch

Bagels Etc is a Breakfast, Bagels, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"The most amazing bagels I have ever had ! Many choices and very unique flavors. The prices and quality can't be beat . I can't wait to return "
"Eggs"
Cons
"None !"
Comments
"This is a must try locals place ! "
  • 11/11/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None !
    Comments
    This is a must try locals place !
  • 9/18/2013

A Breakfast food lover from Union City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Eggs
tishtacular photo

tishtacular

Washington, DC

A great spot for Breakfast & Lunch

The bagels here are tasty, but a little small compared to some NYC bagels I’ve had recently.

I come here for the lunch sandwiches with fresh and tasty ingredients. The service is always quick and they always friendly, if not a bit brief.

Certainly visit for breakfast or lunch, but be sure to have cash on you, as they don’t take credit cards. There is an ATM in the place, but I can’t remember which branch it is from, which makes me think that it’s not widely known to begin with—skip the ATM fees and bring cash ahead of time. $10 should do it!

Turkey Avocado

Sliced turkey, fresh avocado, sprouts, lettuce, tomato, mayo on a fresh bialy—delicious! I live for these things.

FlavorFinder photo

FlavorFinder

Bethesda, MD

Amazing Bagels

i happened upon Bagels, Etc as a last minute choice for breakfast, as my other option was closed. What a fortuitous visit! These were some of the best bagels I have had in a long time, and I would hazard to say the best in the Washington, DC area.

I enjoyed an egg bagel with cream cheese and lox. Just the right proportions of topping on a perfectly sized, appropriately chewy bagel.

It was so good, it inspried me to buy another egg bagel, an everything bagel and a salt bagel to go! Each one has been reheated just as tasty as the first one I ate (the trick is to microwave the bagel for a minute set on top of a mug filled with water…)

If you are a fan of a true New York style bagel this is the place to go. They bake them in their shop. I had a nice cup of coffee to accompany my breakfast as well.

Breakfast Bagels Lunch

Bagels Etc  Restaurant Reviews

Bagels Etc is located near the cities of National Harbor, Naval Anacost Annex, Washington D C, Fort Lesley J Mcnair, and Rosslyn.
People found this by searching for: New York Style Bagels In Washington Dc, Bagel Etc Dc, Bagels Etc Menu, Bagels Etc Washington, Dc, Bagels Etc Dc Menu, Bagels Etc Dc, and Bagels Etc.