802 Washington St

JMK0508 photo

JMK0508

Hoboken, NJ

Absolutely Terrible

I am so ready to rip this place apart right now. I never write reviews of anything, but I had such a terrible experience at Bagels on the Hudson (802 Washington), that I came straight to the computer to vent about it.

I visited the shop around 8:35am on Thursday, 5/17/12. First of all, I walked in and did not see the display of bagels anywhere. There was a gentleman and a young lady behind the counter so I asked if they had bagels, and both of them (with an attitude) pointed down to the right below the counter, as if to say “are you blind?” but honestly, they were completely hidden low behind the counter, not on display like most bagel places.

I ordered a wheat bagel with low-fat cream cheese, and the lady started preparing it. She turned to me at one point (again, with an attitude, and I’m not even sure why) and asked if I wanted my bagel toasted. I said no thanks, very politely, but she just turned back around, almost with an eye-rolling look on her face. I was flabbergasted by the poor and unfriendly service at this point, so I just wanted to get out of there.

When she came to the register to ring me up, she said the price, but she mumbled, so I didn’t understand. A bagel with cream cheese on the menu was $1.85 (I think, or something near that), so I assumed she said $2. I handed her $2, but then snippily she said “no, $3”. I gave her $3 and walked out, but I could kick myself right now for not questioning why it was so much money. Maybe because the cream cheese was low-fat?

Anyway, I was in the store all of 45 seconds, no joke… and everything about the experience was terrible. So now as I’m writing this review from my desk at work, I literally just threw the bagel away. I took one bite and it was terrible. I’m not just saying this because I’m annoyed about the service. It truly tastes terrible, like it was baked 2 days ago and has been sitting on the shelf ever since.

I will never step foot in this place again, and I plan on bashing it to everyone and anyone who will listen.

Bagel and cream cheese

Bagels Deli Donuts

Bagels on the Hudson  Restaurant Reviews

Bagels on the Hudson is located near the cities of Hudson County, Weehawken Township, Nyc, Weehawken Twp, and Weehawken.
People found this by searching for: Hudson Bagels Hoboken, Hudson Bagels On Washington, Bagels On The Hudson Menu, Bagels On Hudson Hoboken, Bagels On The Hudson Hoboken, Bagels On The Hudson, and Bagels On The Hudson 07030.