888 New Los Angeles Ave
Moorpark, CA 93021-3592

Baja Fresh Mexican Grill

Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Lunch

Baja Fresh Mexican Grill is a Mexican, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users paid less than $10.

whitefox284 photo

whitefox284

Burbank, CA

Best Baja Fresh in the area

Baja Fresh is a fun topic for me to jump on because there’s so much I want to say about the franchise in general that I don’t know where to start. If anything, I’ve been going to Baja Fresh since the late 90s so I know how it used to be and what they seem to be changing it into. I haven’t been too happy with some of the changes, along with the new express model they’re trying to shove on the public, but I still love the food. Of course there’s a time and place for that discussion, but let me talk about this location since it’s really good.

This Baja Fresh is located in the corner of the Moorpark Marketplace and it is a little obscured by a large archway and outdoor patio area, but worth the visit. Service here is top notch, I loved it, one of the few places I can say where I love the service. For example, on one day when they were a little backed up with orders, they offered me chips while I waited which was really thoughtful. The place looks really clean as well, love the atmosphere and the high chairs. The salsa bar sometimes looks out of whack but that’s understandable since that’s self serve and people can make a mess.

As of this review, the place is the traditional model meaning you order and wait for the food. If that’s not your thing there is an express prototype next door in Simi Valley but I tried it and could not force myself to go back to that one even though the food was the same. It’s a completely different experience, so if you’re used to older Baja, this is a great place to go, if you were first introduced to the franchise by the express version, this will be a different experience for you.

Overall nothing really bad to say other than I think it’s in a hard to reach location with some stiff competition.

Baja Burrito - Baja Burrito at Baja Fresh Mexican Grill

Baja Burrito

I always get it chicken and they always make it right. Absolutely love this dish and recommend it if it’s your first time. It’s a safe dish with good flavor, not spicy, but easily adjustable by adding hotter sauces from the salsa bar.

Mexican Catering Dinner

Baja Fresh Mexican Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Delivery Food Near Me In Moorpark Ca., Baja Fresh Moorpark, Baja Burrito Off Moorpark, Baja Best In Moorpark, Baja Fresh, Baja Fresh Menu Moorpark Ca, Review Baja Fresh Moorpark, and Best Dish At Baja Fresh.