1669 Algonquin Rd
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008-4290

Baja Fresh Mexican Grill

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Pros
"Friendly staff, amazing food, could eat here every day!"
  • 5/03/2015

A Mexican food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly staff, amazing food, could eat here every day!
October 7, 2009

Baja Fresh Mexican Grill i s

I have eaten almost everything. because I like the food of you. I always have an excellent experience. I recommend his food to all my frieds and my relatives.because I love baja fresh. they have an excellent service to all the hours.

Mexican Dinner Lunch
Tips
  • For the health conscious, the restaurant's menu features low-carb plates like the Side-by-Side (charbroiled chicken served with a side salad with guacamole, pico de gallo, jack cheese and avocado slices), plus low-fat salads, tacos and enchiladas.

Baja Fresh Mexican Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Baja Fresh Mexican Grill is located near the cities of Arlington Heights, Arlington Hts, and Palatine.
People found this by searching for: Baja Fresh In Arlington Heights, Baja Fresh Schaumburg Il, Baja Fresh Schaumburg, Baja Fresh Near 60074, Baja Fresh Arlington Heights Il, Baja Fresh Near Hoffman Estated, Baja Fresh Tacos Arlington Arlington Heights, Baja Fresh, and Baja Fresh Near 60089.