Baja Fresh Mexican Grill

Cuisine: Mexican, Fast Food, Grill

Baja Fresh Mexican Grill is a Mexican, Fast Food, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Norman_Whitaker photo

Keller, TX

Left with a Broken Tooth

On Mother’s Day 2013, my family and I ate a late lunch the Baja Grill Southlake, Texas location. I ordered the deluxe faquita chicken and beef nachos. Looked and tasted great until I bit down and broke the side of a porcelain crown on a clear pebble-shaped piece of glass or hard plastic which was probably hiding in the sour cream or guacamole. I promptly showed the clear pebble and my broken tooth to my waiter as well as the restaurant manager. I called their corporate office the following Tuesday and was assured that I would here back from them before the end of the week. I have not heard back from them…A restarant customer’s worst nightmare…biting into your food and breaking a tooth

5564. Baja Fresh Nachos

It doesn’t matter how it tasted if you break a tooth and your calls to the corporate office go unreturned !

Mexican Fast Food Good for groups

Baja Fresh Mexican Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/18/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 9/02/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 3/25/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 4/21/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/13/2013 A diner from Bedford, TX tried it and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Baja Fresh Southlake, Baja Grill Southlake Texas, Baja Mexican Grill Southlake, Baja Southlake Restaurant, Baja Grill Southlake, Baja Grill Southlake Tx, and Baja Grill Southlake Menu.