Baja Peninsula

Cuisine: American, Mexican, Sandwiches

• 8/04/2014

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

KMR photo

KMR

Lafayette, IN

Good food!

This place confuses us because the food was excellent, the atmosphere was nice, yet there were only a few customers. This has been the case each time we’ve gone. I believe the most tables filled anytime we’ve been there has been maybe half a dozen. We’ve always enjoyed our meal a lot and the customer service has always been great. Perhaps they are busier during their breakfast and lunch services. The cost is on the higher end, but you do get good food. We came on a dark,rainy night, and even though we knew where we were going, the place was still hard to see because the lights on the sign were extremely dim (and some were out) and the sign is set back off the road a bit.

Pan Seared Rib Eye

Very tasty, perfectly cooked. Enjoyed the potatoes and veggies on the side

crab cakes

Excellent!! Delicious crab cakes and sauce!

Chicken Fettucini Alfredo

Unfortunately my dinner was a little under-seasoned this time. It was slightly bland. Certainly not a bad flavor, but not much flavor. However, I have had this same dish previously and it was delicious. This has also been recommeded to me by several others, so I would guess that this night was just an off night. I would take my chances and order it again based on previous experience and recommendations.

July 30, 2009

Great place for Mexican food

Authentic Mexican Food. Good food for decent price. Great service. Very quite and cozy place to go. You may love go with your girl friend. Try Pesto-panini sandwich. I love this very much.
May 29, 2009

Great Food

The food here is delicious, especially for breakfast. I have tried almost everything on the breakfast menu and would recommend it all! Favorites are the omelets and the pancakes! The atmosphere is great and the staff is very nice.

10/19/2017

A dining patron from Grand Rapids, MI tried Khana Khazana Indian Grill.

10/13/2017

A dining patron from Indianapolis, IN tried MCL Restaurant & Bakery and liked it.

10/11/2017

An American chowhound from US tried MCL Restaurant & Bakery, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Very nice and you felt like you were at home
Cons
More people on the line
10/05/2017

A Lunch food lover from West Lafayette, IN tried India Mahal.

9/23/2017

A Burgers chowhound from West Lafayette, IN tried Five Guys.

9/07/2017

A diner from West Lafayette, IN tried Poblanos.

8/30/2017

A Chinese food lover from Lafayette, IN tried Lin's Wok.

8/29/2017

A dining patron from Las Vegas, NV tried Jake's Roadhouse, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/25/2017

An American Traditional food lover from US tried Two Fellas Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/07/2017

A dining patron from Lafayette, IN tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken.

American Delivery Mexican

Baja Peninsula  Restaurant Reviews

Baja Peninsula is located near the cities of Lafayette.
People found this by searching for: Baja Peninsula Restaurant W. Lafayette, In, Baja West Layayette, Baja Peninsula Restaurant, Baja Peninsula Restaurant West Lafayette, Baja Peninsula West Lafayette Menu, Baja Peninsula West Lafayette, and Baja Peninsula Menu West Lafayette.