Baker's Street

Cuisine: Bakeries, Chicken, Catering

September 10, 2015

Perfect for a little comfort food

Perfect for a little comfort food, there are so many good sandwiches in the menu and I would like to recommend to get the day’s special, they are always good.
August 5, 2010

Excellent!!!

I order breakfast once a month for our office, about 75 people, and in July I chose Bakers Way and I am so happy I did. We ordered breakfast burritos, sandwiches and pastries. The delivery was on time, the food was hot and the pastries…
February 17, 2010

Delightful

My mom and I stopped by this cute bakery for breakfast! We loved it! They had an amzing selection of pastries, and both the donuts and breads were fabulous! Loved it!

7/14/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Denver, CO tried What A Sub and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

6/21/2017

A dining patron from Denver, CO tried Michelle Chocolatiers & Ice Cream and liked it.

5/13/2017

A dining patron from Littleton, CO tried Elephant Bar Restaurant.

3/30/2017

A diner from Albuquerque, NM tried El Parral Mexican Restaurant.

2/27/2017

A dining patron from Englewood, CO tried What A Sub.

1/28/2017

A Tapas Bar chowhound from Denver, CO tried Menya Sushi & Ramen.

12/01/2016

An American chowhound from Aurora, CO tried Yia Yia's Eurocafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/25/2016

An American food lover from Englewood, CO tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken and didn't like it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

8/10/2016

A diner from US tried Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen.

5/14/2016

A Cajun food lover from Salt Lake City, UT tried Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food
Cons
Messed up our order
Bakeries Parking Chicken
Mon-Thu 07:00AM - 12:00AM
Fri-Sat 07:00AM - 12:00AM
Sun 08:00AM - 12:00AM

Baker's Street  Restaurant Reviews

Baker's Street is located near the cities of Southwest Arapahoe, Cherry Hills Village, Southglenn, and Englewood.
People found this by searching for: Baker Street 80112, Bakers Street Inc 8181 E Arapahoe Rd, Bakers Street Greenwood Village, Baker's Street Arapahoe Rd, Greewood Village, Co, Baker Street Greenwood Village, Baker Street Menu Dtc Co, and Baker Street, Greenwood Village.