Baker's Street

Cuisine: Bakeries, Chicken, Catering

September 10, 2015

Perfect for a little comfort food

Perfect for a little comfort food, there are so many good sandwiches in the menu and I would like to recommend to get the day’s special, they are always good.
August 5, 2010

Excellent!!!

I order breakfast once a month for our office, about 75 people, and in July I chose Bakers Way and I am so happy I did. We ordered breakfast burritos, sandwiches and pastries. The delivery was on time, the food was hot and the pastries…
February 17, 2010

Delightful

My mom and I stopped by this cute bakery for breakfast! We loved it! They had an amzing selection of pastries, and both the donuts and breads were fabulous! Loved it!

5/13/2017

An Asian chowhound from Littleton, CO tried Elephant Bar Restaurant.

3/30/2017

A Mexican food lover from Albuquerque, NM tried El Parral Mexican Restaurant.

2/27/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from Englewood, CO tried What A Sub.

1/28/2017

A dining patron from Denver, CO tried Menya Sushi & Ramen.

12/01/2016

A dining patron from Aurora, CO tried Yia Yia's Eurocafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/25/2016

An American chowhound from Englewood, CO tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken and didn't like it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

8/10/2016

A Cajun food lover from US tried Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen.

5/14/2016

A Cajun chowhound from Salt Lake City, UT tried Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food
Cons
Messed up our order
1/21/2016

A Deli food lover from Littleton, CO tried Black Cow Deli.

1/14/2016

A Sandwiches food lover from Metairie, LA tried What A Sub, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Bakeries Chicken Takeout
Mon-Thu 07:00AM - 12:00AM
Fri-Sat 07:00AM - 12:00AM
Sun 08:00AM - 12:00AM
Il Fornaio

Italian in Southeastern Denver

Baker's Street  Restaurant Reviews

Baker's Street is located near the cities of Southwest Arapahoe, Cherry Hills Village, Southglenn, and Englewood.
People found this by searching for: Baker Street, Greenwood Village, Baker's Street Arapahoe Rd, Greewood Village, Co, Bakers Street Inc 8181 E Arapahoe Rd, Bakers Street Greenwood Village, Baker Street Greenwood Village, Baker Street 80112, and Baker Street Menu Dtc Co.