Bali's Tropical Cafe

Cuisine: Dominican, American, Latin American

Bali's Tropical Cafe is a Dominican, American, and Latin American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"great place to eat I love the balis picadera plate ! "
"Music, And The drinks"
"Love the food"
"I happened to come upon this gem while I had my car serviced across the street. Had some time to kill and I was hungry. Bali's was the perfect blend of delicious food, great cocktails and superb atmosphere. I highly recommend trying this diamond in th"
"Nothing about this restaurant made me want to come back"
"Food was good"
Cons
"someone got shot/killed in bathroom"
"Don't have any. Maybe the music could be turned up a tad - obviously I am reaching. "
"It took any of the 5 servers about 10 minutes just to seat us, after I had to flag one of them over. They kept passing by like they were busy doing something else. After I was seated, my drink order was taken and I had to wait another 20 minutes just to g"
"The service was slow"
Comments
"Great food"
"Coludidos be a bit bigger"
Shar photo

Shar

Lawrence, MA

Bali's Tropical Cafe - Great Dominican Eats !

Excellent atmosphere with light Latin jazz music and hand-painted murals in the background. Tasty buffets and a la cartes. Reasonably priced and great service.

$25 Gift Certificate

Buy Now 60% off
Image-5836378-10451612
Dominican Jazz American

Bali's Tropical Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/13/2016 A diner from Boston, MA tried it.

• 7/09/2016 A diner from Providence, RI tried it.

• 7/04/2016 Interlink00 tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Interlink00 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    great place to eat I love the balis picadera plate !
  • 2/28/2016 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/21/2016 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/26/2015 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/17/2015 A diner from Somersworth, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    someone got shot/killed in bathroom
    Comments
    Great food
  • 5/23/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.

• 4/28/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/23/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Music, And The drinks
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    Coludidos be a bit bigger
Bali's Tropical Cafe is located near the cities of North Andover and Methuen.
People found this by searching for: Balis Restaurant Lawrence Ma, Balis In Lawrence Ma, Balis Lawrence, Bali Restaurant Lawrence Ma Menu, Bally Dominican Restaurant In Lawrence Ma, Bali Restaurant In Lawrence Ma, Balis Restaurant, Bali's Lawrence, and Bali's Restaurant.