Bali's Tropical Cafe

Cuisine: Dominican, American, Latin American

Bali's Tropical Cafe is a Dominican, American, and Latin American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"great place to eat I love the balis picadera plate ! "
"Music, And The drinks"
"Love the food"
"I happened to come upon this gem while I had my car serviced across the street. Had some time to kill and I was hungry. Bali's was the perfect blend of delicious food, great cocktails and superb atmosphere. I highly recommend trying this diamond in th"
"Nothing about this restaurant made me want to come back"
"Food was good"
Cons
"someone got shot/killed in bathroom"
"Don't have any. Maybe the music could be turned up a tad - obviously I am reaching. "
"It took any of the 5 servers about 10 minutes just to seat us, after I had to flag one of them over. They kept passing by like they were busy doing something else. After I was seated, my drink order was taken and I had to wait another 20 minutes just to g"
"The service was slow"
Comments
"Great food"
"Coludidos be a bit bigger"
  • 11/25/2017

A Dominican chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/01/2017

A diner from Methuen, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/26/2016

A dining patron from Chelsea, MA tried it.

• 7/13/2016

A Dominican food lover from New Britain, CT tried it.

• 7/09/2016

A diner from Boston, MA tried it.

• 7/04/2016

Interlink00 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Interlink00 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    great place to eat I love the balis picadera plate !
  • 2/28/2016

A Dominican food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/21/2016

A Dominican food lover from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/26/2015

A Dominican chowhound from North Andover, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/17/2015

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    someone got shot/killed in bathroom
    Comments
    Great food
Shar photo

Shar

Lawrence, MA

Bali's Tropical Cafe - Great Dominican Eats !

Excellent atmosphere with light Latin jazz music and hand-painted murals in the background. Tasty buffets and a la cartes. Reasonably priced and great service.

$30 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $15

Buy Now 50% off
Image-5836378-10867460
Dominican Jazz American

Bali's Tropical Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Bali's Tropical Cafe is located near the cities of North Andover and Methuen.
People found this by searching for: Bali's Lawrence, Balis In Lawrence Ma, Bali Restaurant Lawrence Ma, Bali Restaurants In Lawrence, Balis Restaurant, Balis Lawrence, Bali Restaurant In Lawrence Ma, and Bali's Restaurant.