Bamboo Garden

Cuisine: Asian, Gluten Free, Catering

Overall
Pros
"The food is always HOT and great. I always have them to make my order to my taste and level of spicy. They are fast and consistent."
"Close, Convenient, quick, and very tasty. The only thing I don't like is the fried dumplings. Everything else that I've had was really good. "
"Delicious food and awesome employeea"
Cons
"I always order take out. Inside is just plain. I go for the food."
"Very boring looking inside"
Comments
"Try anything on the menu. I have tried alot. All good"
  • 10/23/2017

An Asian chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/17/2017

An Asian food lover from Douglasville, GA tried it.

• 9/12/2017

An Asian chowhound from Douglasville, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/27/2017

An Asian chowhound from Douglasville, GA tried it.

• 6/26/2017

An Asian food lover from Douglasville, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/02/2017

Carlp158 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Carlp158 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I always order take out. Inside is just plain. I go for the food.
    Comments
    Try anything on the menu. I have tried alot. All good
  • 4/22/2017

A dining patron from Douglasville, GA tried it.

• 3/23/2017

A diner from Douglasville, GA tried it.

• 9/30/2016

• 9/18/2016

A diner from Douglasville, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

December 10, 2009

Bamboo Garden is excellent Chinese!

This place is great Chinese food for when you're in a hurry. The service is super-quick, not to mention friendly. The food is always fresh, hot, and delicious.
October 15, 2008

Best Take-Out in area - Seating is available for eating in.

This is a locally family owned restaurant and you are always greeted with a smile in person and thru the phone. The selection of food is great and if you have dietary issues, they attempt to help you stay within them. The food is always…
December 28, 2005

Try it you'll like it

We usually visit at least once a month, sometimes more. We almost always take-out. They make everything fresh and it is hot when you get home. Egg rolls are great. We have our favorites, but I recommed you try it and find yours.

10/23/2017

An Asian food lover from US tried Bamboo Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/22/2017

A Thai chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried Taste of Thai, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/22/2017

A Deli food lover from Dallas, GA tried Market Deli, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/22/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried Outback Steakhouse, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/21/2017

An American Traditional food lover from Douglasville, GA tried Bubba Mac's and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

10/19/2017

A Mexican food lover from Dallas, GA tried Blue Agave, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fresh, tasty food that is affordable
10/18/2017

A Mexican food lover from Douglasville, GA tried Blue Agave, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/12/2017

A dining patron from Kailua Kona, HI tried Pono Market.

10/11/2017

A dining patron from Duluth, GA tried The Juicy Crab.

10/10/2017

A Chinese food lover from Douglasville, GA tried Wing It.

Asian Gluten Free Parking

Bamboo Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Bamboo Garden is located near the cities of Douglas County.
People found this by searching for: Bamboo Garden 30135, Bamboo Garden In Douglasville, Bamboo Garden Douglasville Ga Menu, Bamboo Garden Douglasville Georgia Menu, Bamboo Garden Douglasville, Bamboo Garden Restaurant Douglasville, Ga, Bamboo Garden Douglasville Ga, and Bamboo Garden Douglasville Menu.