Bamboo Garden

Cuisine: Asian, Gluten Free, Catering

Overall
Pros
"The food is always HOT and great. I always have them to make my order to my taste and level of spicy. They are fast and consistent."
"Close, Convenient, quick, and very tasty. The only thing I don't like is the fried dumplings. Everything else that I've had was really good. "
"Delicious food and awesome employeea"
Cons
"I always order take out. Inside is just plain. I go for the food."
"Very boring looking inside"
Comments
"Try anything on the menu. I have tried alot. All good"
  • 6/27/2017

A diner from Douglasville, GA tried it.

• 6/26/2017

An Asian food lover from Douglasville, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/02/2017

Carlp158 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Carlp158 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I always order take out. Inside is just plain. I go for the food.
    Comments
    Try anything on the menu. I have tried alot. All good
  • 4/22/2017

An Asian chowhound from Douglasville, GA tried it.

• 3/23/2017

An Asian food lover from Douglasville, GA tried it.

• 9/30/2016

An Asian chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/18/2016

A dining patron from Douglasville, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/11/2016

A dining patron from Douglasville, GA tried it.

• 4/01/2016

An Asian chowhound from Douglasville, GA tried it.

• 11/30/2015

A dining patron from Douglasville, GA tried it.

Asian Gluten Free Parking

Bamboo Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Bamboo Garden is located near the cities of Douglas County.
People found this by searching for: Bamboo Garden 30135, Bamboo Garden Douglasville Ga Menu, Bamboo Garden Douglasville, Bamboo Garden In Douglasville, Bamboo Garden Restaurant Douglasville, Ga, Bamboo Garden Douglasville Menu, and Bamboo Garden Douglasville Ga.