Bamboo Garden

Cuisine: Asian, Gluten Free, Catering

Overall
Pros
"The food is always HOT and great. I always have them to make my order to my taste and level of spicy. They are fast and consistent."
"Close, Convenient, quick, and very tasty. The only thing I don't like is the fried dumplings. Everything else that I've had was really good. "
"Delicious food and awesome employeea"
Cons
"I always order take out. Inside is just plain. I go for the food."
"Very boring looking inside"
Comments
"Try anything on the menu. I have tried alot. All good"
  • 4/15/2018

A diner from US tried it.

• 3/23/2018

An Asian chowhound from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/11/2018

An Asian food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/06/2017

• 10/23/2017

• 9/17/2017

An Asian chowhound from Douglasville, GA tried it.

• 9/12/2017

A diner from Douglasville, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/27/2017

An Asian chowhound from Douglasville, GA tried it.

• 6/26/2017

A dining patron from Douglasville, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/02/2017

Carlp158 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Carlp158 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I always order take out. Inside is just plain. I go for the food.
    Comments
    Try anything on the menu. I have tried alot. All good
December 10, 2009

Bamboo Garden is excellent Chinese!

This place is great Chinese food for when you're in a hurry. The service is super-quick, not to mention friendly. The food is always fresh, hot, and delicious.

Asian Gluten Free Parking

Bamboo Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Bamboo Garden is located near the cities of Douglas County.
People found this by searching for: Bamboo Garden In Douglasville, Bamboo Garden Douglasville Georgia Menu, Bamboo Garden Restaurant Douglasville, Ga, Bamboo Garden Douglasville, Bamboo Garden Douglasville Menu, Bamboo Garden Menu Dougasville Georgia, Bamboo Garden 30135, Bamboo Garden Douglasville Ga, and Bamboo Garden Douglasville Ga Menu.