8844 S Vermont Ave

Bamboo Garden Restaurant

Neighborhoods: South Central LA
Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Fast Food

Overall
Pros
"Been going to Bamboo Garden since I was a kid. The food is good. I try and stop by every time I'm in the area."
"Everything is excellent, been coming here for over 30 years now my kids love it"
"the food is great I've been going for years, have had other Chinese food and I like this place the best "
"This place has been there for years. I love it! The food is great! The people are wonderful! You have my vote!"
"great food been going since I was 12 am now 65yrs old"
"The food"
"Food is great"
"Fast service, Great food."
Cons
"Things they have no control over. I've been going since the 70's when it was a full restaurant and the koe pond was operating. With the shift in culture in the area they closed everything down, its take out only. Food is EXCELLENT"
"Not always open or can't tell if they are open"
  • 2/21/2018

A dining patron from Leesburg, FL tried it.

• 2/14/2018

A Chinese food lover from US tried it.

• 1/13/2018

Pros
  • 1/06/2018

A diner from Baton Rouge, LA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 12/21/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 11/16/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 10/27/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Rowland Heights, CA tried it.

• 10/19/2017

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/05/2017

A Chinese food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 8/12/2017

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

December 22, 2008

quite a delicacy

I'm not exactly sure what it is about this restaurant to be honest that makes me satisfied. Could it be the authentic asian atmosphere? or the simple dishes that tingles my taste buds with joy whenever i taste their dishes? or perhaps, the…

Chinese Asian Takeout

Bamboo Garden Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Bamboo Garden Restaurant is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Bamboo Garden Restaurant Los Angeles, Bamboo Gardens Restrurant In Los Angeles, Bamboo Garden Restaurant Movie Acene, Bamboo Garden Restaurant Los Angeles, Ca, Bamboo Garden, Bamboo Gardens, Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, Ca, Bamboo Garden Los Angeles, and Menu Of Bamboo Gardens In South Los Angeles, Ca.