364 Roy St

Cuisine: Chinese, Vegetarian, Noodle Shop

Traci7822 photo

Traci7822

Huge dissapointment

I hated this meal. I went there several months ago and I love the idea and was really excited about a veg. place so close to where I live but I will never go back there. I had some sort of stir fry dish with “chicken” but it basically tasted like their were McDonald’s chicken nuggets (or what i remember them tasting like about 11 years ago) in my stir fry. flavors were bland and I was incredibly unimpressed. I can’t remember what else we had but I know we weren’t happy with any of it except maybe the rice.

jetleigh photo

jetleigh

vegetarian variety

I’ve only been to two or three other vegetarian restaurants in the area, but this one is up near the top for ones I’ve been too. The restaurant itself is nothing impressive, very simple interior and you sit in booths but it was doing a good amount of business inside. The best part was the variety of dishes they had – the menu was the same size as a normal Chinese restaurant. Lots of choices from hot pots, sizzling plates, noodles and other dishes.

The faux meats were really good – especially the beef!

Mongolian Beef

savory, very good beef imitation i enjoyed this dish the most – i’ll definitely be ordering this one again

Sweet and Sour Pork

many too much fried stuff for me, but it was pretty good

Green Beans with Enoki and Shitake Mushrooms

green beans were nice and crispy

Olga photo

Olga

Redmond, WA

I liked the food. Favorites were Kung Pan...

I liked the food. Favorites were Kung Pan Chicken, General Tso Chicken and some dish with mushrooms and tofu stuff in the middle. I ordered sesame chicken, and it was okay, but I’ve tasted better. Overall, nice variety of vegetarian food. There were 7 of us there for lunch and I got to try different things. But they charge extra for tea and rice. And they have no lunch specials. :( I’ll go there once in a while, if I want some vegetarian. :)

Shodai Teriyaki

Asian in Lower Queen Anne

Ozaki Cafe

Japanese in Lower Queen Anne

2/26/2020

A dining patron from US tried Taqueria 2 Potrillos and didn't like it.

2/26/2020

A diner from US tried New Teriyaki Wok in Riverton-Boulevard Park.

2/16/2020

A Mexican food lover from Seattle, WA tried Chile Pepper Restaurant in Wallingford.

2/11/2020

An American food lover from Wenatchee, WA tried IHOP in First Hill, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Nothing
Cons
Prices were very high $45 for 2 omelets & 2 coffees. Waited 20 minutes for our order to be taken and another 30 minutes for our food. Ended up leaving with our food in a to go bag cause we were going to be late for an appointment. Ate cold food on a bench
2/07/2020

A Japanese chowhound from Lynnwood, WA tried Sunny Teriyaki in Interbay, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/07/2020

A Japanese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Teriyaki Time in Bitter Lake, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/24/2020

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried La Cabana in Bitter Lake, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/24/2020

A Bakeries food lover from Menasha, WI tried Madison Park Bakery in Madison Park.

1/23/2020

An Italian food lover from US tried Isabella (CLOSED) in Belltown.

1/21/2020

A Mexican food lover from Edmonds, WA tried Jalisco in Lake City and liked it.

Chinese Vegetarian Noodle Shop

Bakeries in Downtown

Remo Borracchini's Bakery

Bakeries in Atlantic

Bamboo Garden Vegetarian Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Bamboo Garden Vegetarian Cuisine is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Queen Ann Vegan Restaurants, Menu Bamboo Garden Seattle, Bamboo Garden Restaurant Queen Anne, Delivery Seattle Bamboo Garden, Bamboo Garden Restaurant Lower Queen Anne, Bamboo Garden Seattle Wallingford, and Vegetarian Queen Close.