1234 N Court St
Circleville, OH 43113

Bamboo House

Cuisine: Asian, Chinese, American

Overall
Pros
"First time there and very nice and best Mei Fun I have ever had. I asked for extra spicy and was spot on. "
"Environment"
"Best Hot & Sour Soup ANYWHERE!!! Hands Down!! This has been a favorite for me and my wife for nearly 30 years!"
"Best egg rolls in the universe; moo goo gai pan, moo shu pork and kung pao chicken are awesome. Great prices, clean, welcoming staff. All-around favorite restaurant!!"
"."
"best egg rolls ever"
"Nothing"
"Great place to eat "
"food tasted just like a restaurant that use to be in chillicothe brought back many very sweet precious memories with family"
"Best Chinese food anywhere"
"Good food overall"
"Hot food friendly service."
"diner style Chinese that offer quality dinner choices not a buffet no taste fest!"
"Nothing it was ok"
"I have worked as a waitress & I am a frequent customer, the food is delicious, safe, the owners are funny & great! It's a real family experience & I'll always keep coming back as much as I can!! 5 Stars 4 Ms.Young & Ms.Tess!! "
"Best eggroll's ever!"
Cons
"Ordered the tempura shrimp. Got home to see three pieces of shrimp smaller than my pinkie with three times the amount of greasy tempura. I called back and they said “ that’s what we always make”. No attempt to make it right. Will not be back!! Don’t orde"
"Price"
"No longer open on Sundays, but that is OK. Everyone deserves a day off! And because the owner is actively involved on a daily basis, KUDOS for taking a deserved break to focus on family, faith, and rest!!"
"none at all mrs tess is awesomee"
"I have never had a bad experience, food is awesome, service is awesome, fast & correct always with my orders! "
Comments
"."
"Their hours change every other day"
"My favorite & they know exactly who I am when I call my order n.. Plain Lo Mein w/ Ch.Fried Rice!! Delicious! "
  • 10/03/2021

An Asian food lover from Chillicothe, OH tried it.

• 8/31/2021

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 5/19/2021

A diner from Powell, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/15/2021

An Asian food lover from Galion, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/25/2021

An Asian chowhound from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/10/2020

A diner from Delaware, OH tried it.

• 11/18/2020

An Asian food lover from Norcross, GA tried it.

• 10/07/2020

A diner from Circleville, OH tried it.

• 10/05/2020

A dining patron from London, KY tried it and liked it.

• 8/29/2020

A diner from London, KY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
Gunner27 photo

Gunner27

Clarksville, OH

the Bamboo House

I’ve eaten eggrolls all the world, but the Bamboo House has " The Best" eggrolls by far. No one else could hold a candle to there’s. Tess is the best, and her Chicken fried rice is also the other reason that I drive 50 mins. If you’re a Chinese food fanatic I definitely encourage you to check out the Bamboo House

Egg Rolls /2

on a scale of 1/10 easily a 11

Asian Chinese American

Bamboo House  Restaurant Reviews

Bamboo House is located near the cities of Westfall.
People found this by searching for: Bamboo House Restaurant Circleville, Bamboo House Circleville Oh, Bamboo House Circleville, Bamboo House Circleville Ohio Menu, Bamboo House Restaurant Circleville Ohio, Bamboo House Circleville Ohio, Bamboo House Circleville Menu, Bamboo House Menu Circleville Ohio, and Bamboo Housr Circleville Oh.