2330 E 53rd St
Indianapolis, IN 46220-3430

Bamboo House

Cuisine: Asian, Breakfast, Sushi

Bamboo House is a Asian, Breakfast, and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"I have been going to the Bamboo House for the last 3 years. They are always very friendly and the food is excellent. There was only one time my food was not that good, and they made it right the next time I ordered. I order at least one time a week, or tr"
"I had been a customer of the bamboo house for over 12 years. Today I stopped in to let them know I had bad food on my last order. I had house special fried rice, chicken egg foo young and an appetizer of boneless bbq ribs. Total order was $28. The egg foo"
  • 12/06/2017

A diner from Mooresville, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/13/2017

A dining patron from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/14/2016

An Asian chowhound from US tried it and liked it.

• 5/22/2015

An Asian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/07/2013

An Asian food lover from Stockton, CA tried it.

wat photo

wat

Indianapolis, IN

Awesome food, staff with horrible attitude,...

Awesome food, staff with horrible attitude, take your pick. Eat good food, get your stomach upset with the rude staff or eat somewhere else.

Asian Breakfast Sushi

Bamboo House  Restaurant Reviews

Bamboo House is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Bamboo House Menu Indianapolis, Bamboo House Restaurant, Bamboo House Beech Grove Menu, Baboo House Keystone, Bamboo House Beech Grove, Bamboo House, 2330 E 53rd St, Indianapolis, In 46220, Bamboo House Menu 46220, Bamboo House Indianapolis Menu, and Bamboo House Menu.