2837 S. 108th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53227

Bamboo House

Cuisine: Chinese, Soups, Indian

Overall
Pros
"I have been enjoying food from the Bamboo House for 20+ years. My family and I love it! We have it at least once a month. Their buffet is great. It is small in comparison to some other Chinese Restaurants, however, the food is authentic and delicious!"
"Built my first house in Greenfield in 1976. Started going to this place in 1977. This been owned by the same family and the food is great. We have tried other places, but always come back here because the food is better."
"Loved the egg fou young"
"Have been coming here for several years, service is always good, food is always good, no complaints"
Cons
"None!"
Comments
"None! "
  • 8/23/2021

A diner from IL tried it.

• 7/20/2021

A Chinese chowhound from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 7/05/2021

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 7/03/2021

A diner from South Milwaukee, WI tried it and liked it.

• 2/18/2021

A Chinese food lover from Milwaukee, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None!
    Comments
    None!
  • 1/23/2021

A Chinese chowhound from Oak Creek, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/22/2020

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 12/16/2020

A dining patron from Plymouth, WI tried it and liked it.

• 10/13/2020

A Chinese chowhound from Reynoldsburg, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/19/2020

A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Soups Indian

Bamboo House  Restaurant Reviews

Bamboo House is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Bamboo House Chinese Restaurant West Allis, Wi, Bamboo House In Milwaukee, Bamboo House Resstaurant, Bamboo House Menu, Bamboo House Buffet Time, Bamboo House West Allis, Bamboo House Milwaukee, and Bamboo House.