58 Calle Caribe
San Juan,

Bangkok Bombay

Bangkok Bombay is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
Cons
"The food was horrible and so was the service my husband and I had ordered from the Indian menu two main dishes and two appetizers nothing was good we will never go back "
  • 8/14/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
  • 7/02/2014

A chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 12/28/2013

A diner from Miami, FL tried it and liked it.

ritu photo

ritu

Eagan, MN

Horrible Indian food & horrible service

We saw all these good reviews on sites and went there. The service was horrible first of all. We ordered our food and waited for 30 mins for it to arrive. And when we tasted it, dal makhni was burnt. We simply could not eat it. When we complained about the dal, we got a cold reply from the server. He said “we did not have any complaint for it before” (as if we were lying). They took it back and never gave us the replacement. They did not even ask if we want to order something else. The roti was like a hard waffer & burnt at some places. We could barely chew it. We also Matar Paneer which was below average but was eatable. So, overall, horrible food and horrible service!!! I would never recommend to go there.

Dal Makhani

Really bad!!! Was burnt and could not be eaten.

Roti

Hard to chew!!!

Mater paneer

It was ok. Eatable…

Bangkok Bombay  Restaurant Reviews

Bangkok Bombay is located near the cities of San Juan, San Juan, Carolina, Santurce, and San Juan.
People found this by searching for: Bangkokbombay, Bangkok Bombay Santurce Directions, Mumbai Santurce, Mumbai Restaurant Santurce, Bangkok Bombay Santurce, Bangkok Bombay Menu, Mumbai Menu Santurce Puerto Menu, Bangkok And Bombay Santurce, and Mubai Santurce.