8214 Pat Booker Rd
Live Oak, TX 78233

Bangkok Cuisine

Cuisine: Lunch, Breakfast, Catering

Bangkok Cuisine is a Lunch, Breakfast, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $25 and $50.

• 4/23/2016

A Lunch food lover from San Antonio, TX tried it.

• 5/01/2015

A Lunch chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/09/2015

A Lunch food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 8/14/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 2/13/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

DonDevine photo

DonDevine

Converse, TX

Zagat Rated???? Seriously???

I haven’t had really good Thai food in a very long time and my search continues!!!! Bangkok Cuisine’s food as good but it was not extraordinary and not Zagat worthy, at least not the night I and my wife dined there. The service was a little slow and the servers confused with a tad of attitude to boot. I’ll list my thoughts on the dishes below but my wife’s entree had a small piece of what looked like the edge of a hard plastic food wrap. I didn’t find this until after we were home and I was having leftovers. Also, if you are looking at the online menu, you may note the prices there as compared to the prices on the instore menu. At any rate, we were overcharged somewhere. We will not be dining there again.

Spring Rolls

These were prepared good. Some of the ingredients were hard to chew.

Veggies Combo

Found a foreign object in the dish. Nuff said there. The lemon grass was exceptionally tough and chewy.

Hot & Sour Soup (small)

This was very good! Had good flavor and heat however the lemon grass was a bit tough and chewy. This soup was tasty and well seasoned. I would recommend this dish.

Red Curry

Another good dish! The lemon grass being the downer here but everything was absolutely wonderful. The eggplant was a bit overcooked but still had the good taste too it. It was a very creamy, well seasoned with the right amount of heat, dish. I would recommend this dish as well!

Steamed Rice (per person)

The rice was good and plentiful but it wa almost too dry. It had a nice jasmine flavor.

Northeast Dinner Lunch

Bangkok Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Bangkok Cuisine is located near the cities of Selma and Universal City.
People found this by searching for: Bangkok Cuisine Menu Live Oak, Bangkok Cuisine Pat Booker Menu, Bangkok Restaurant Live Oak, Bangkok Cuisine Live Oak Menu, Bangkok Cuisine Live Oak, Bangkok Cuisine Pat Booker, Bangkok Cuisine Live Oak Tx, Bangkok Cuisine, and Bangkok Thai Pat Booker.