1341 Patton Ave
Asheville, NC 28806-2629

Barbecue Inn

Neighborhoods: Wilshire Park
Cuisine: Barbecue, BBQ, American

Barbecue Inn is a Barbecue, BBQ, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

GreekHippie photo

GreekHippie

Asheville, NC

Traditional Eastern BBQ in the Mountains

The barbecue at the Barbecue Inn is old school style from the eastern part of our state. Reminds me of my Grandfather and taking trips to try BBQ institutions across our state. Loved the hushpuppies – best I have every had!

Really cute decor also…love all the pigs! Ask one of the waitresses to tell you the story behind them, makes the whole place that much more endearing. Will definitely be back!

Little Squeal

BBQ came out in a hot dog bun – a smaller version of their sanwhich – and was the perfect amount of food. I loved that the sauce came of the side and didn’t cover up the flavor of the meat. My boyfriend and I split 6 hushpuppies, and then got 6 more to go.

Barbecue BBQ Good For Kids

Barbecue Inn  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Bbq Menu Asheville, Barbecue Inn Asheville Menu, Barbecue Inn Asheville, Barbeque Inn Asheville, Barbecue Inn Asheville Nc Sauce, Barbique Inn Asheville Nc Menu, Barbeque Inn, Asheville, Nc, Menu, Barbecue Inn Asheville Nc, and Bbq Inn Asheville Nc.