Bare Burger

Neighborhoods: Astoria
Cuisine: Burgers, Catering, Salads

Pros
"Nice staff"
Cons
"Burger was dry, topping options were lacking"
Comments
"Don't bother, menu has changed from what made them good enough to become a chain."
TheGothamPalate photo

TheGothamPalate

New York, NY

An organic burger Joint that's good beyond gimmicks

When an organic burger joint opened in my neighborhood, I was skeptical. It seemed gimmicky, so I avoided BareBurger as long as I could. Every time I walked by, it was hopping, so I shelved my suspicion and sampled my first all natural burger.BareBurger sits on a corner of a quiet, leafy stretch of Astoria that is dotted with cafes, bistros and boutiques. The floor-to-ceiling windows open onto the sidewalk, and we snagged the last petrified wood-topped table….The BareBurger menu consists of nine burgers with your choice of nine different meats and four different buns. It could have been overwhelming, but thankfully, each burger came with a patty recommendation.

For full review, go to: The Gotham Palate at http://www.thegothampalate.com/2009/07/08/forgiving-the-gimmick-bare-burger/

Jaime

from GrubHub
July 24, 2014

I was really expecting more after reading the yelp reviews.. The burger was very bland and dry. I asked for well done fries and they were practically burnt.... The onion rings tasted like they we just made out of Italian breadcrumbs.
November 4, 2012

I love this place. The crowd is very cool, good service and amazing burgers!!!
July 23, 2012

Bare burger rules

I love the burgers here and the atmosphere. I love the fact that you can choose the meat, bun and whatever else you want to put in there service is super and will be back.

Burgers Catering Good for groups

Bare Burger  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/05/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Nice staff
    Cons
    Burger was dry, topping options were lacking
    Comments
Bare Burger is located near the cities of Kew Gardens, Kew Gardens Hills, Briarwood, Buckhannon, and Queens County.
People found this by searching for: Bareburger Menu, Astoria Restaurants Queens, Bareburger, Bare Burger Restaurant, Bareburger Astoria Menu, Hamburger Organic Restaurant Astoria, and Bare Burger Menu.