8201 S Tamiami Trl
Sarasota, FL 34238-2933

Barefoot Caribbean Grill

(Near the intersection of S Tamiami Trl and Beneva Rd)

Pros
"Staff and atmosphere if you just want an alternative to the food court. "
Cons
"Wow. As a native of Sarasota and a very frequent diner outer, I could not help to break my policy of "no negative reviews of local restaurants" and warn people about this place. I would like to notate that the staff was friendly and the service was good. "
"Slow service, bad food. Garlic parm wings were literally naked wings with butter and parm cheese on them. No flavor at all. The steak tacos were worse, took one bite and that was enough for me. Its cool they have the sunday ticket but I will certainly ne"
Comments
"Yes, go somewhere else. "
"Just dont go"
  • 11/30/2017

A food lover from Tampa, FL tried it.

• 1/10/2016

A chowhound from Tampa, FL tried it.

• 10/06/2015

A dining patron from Waterford, MI tried it and liked it.

• 10/05/2015

Marcirt tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Marcirt didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Staff and atmosphere if you just want an alternative to the food court.
    Cons
    Comments
    Yes, go somewhere else.
  • 9/27/2015

A chowhound from Sarasota, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Just dont go

Horrible

Absolutely never again this place is horrible

Barefoot Caribbean Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Barefoot Caribbean Grill, Barefoot Grill Sarasota Menu, Barefoot Caribbean Grill Sarasota Menu, Barefoot Caribbean Restaurant Sarasota, Barefoot Grill, Barefoot Caribbean Grill Menu, Barefoot Caribbean Grill Sarasota, and Barefoot Menu.