Barnacle Bill's

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Seafood

Overall
Pros
"Everything was great!!! Wonderful service great food very clean and comfortable. I love it!!!"
"Fantastic food friendly people "
"Great food, good size portions. Friendly staff "

What a Find....

We were driving by the place as we have done many times before and never stopped in just because we had too many things to do as most of us get busy and preoccupied in life, but this time we had time and were hungry so pulled in to see what Barnicle Bills had to offer.

We went in sat down looked around. It was clean no frills and simple inside. Chalk board specials written walls and thought well its something anyway. Then we opened the menu started out with fish and chips on the brain but ended up with a childhood favorite I never usually see anywhere a Portuguese Cacoila sandwich.

Started with bowl of clam chowder and stuffed quahog. Good and Good. Chowder was creamy chunky and hearty followed by a stuffed quahog that was definitely a homemade recipe with a chourico sausage ground up in the mix

Then the sandwich oohhh that sandwich! What memories it brought back. So good and tasty and done in a Portuguese roll. You could taste the marinated pork and all the juices soaking into the bun. Mouth watering to look at, better to eat.

My friend had a salad and chicken tenderloins which had a sauce, tangy and tasty and very tender and meaty. Worth eating.

We also saw many fish and chips plates coming from the kitchen and clam plates looked so full and good. Have to try that next time.

Prices were reasonable for the area and not over the top like some seafood places on this strip.

When we left we were very happy we had stopped here. This will not be the last time we come either. Yummy good!

July 13, 2013

5 star food in a one star town

Got the Captain's platter for my birthday I get to treat mysaelf once a year . and at 24 dollars it fed myself and my wife the calms were tradition Cape Cod style clams deep fried to a golden brown that exploded with flavor first bite.…
June 12, 2006

Best Bargain in Town

The most wonderful tasting fish and chips! They get the absolute freshest seafood anywhere. If you don't mind a crowded and tiny sit down area (nothing fancy), you'll love this place. Better yet, if you can take out, it's a real gem. I…

American Parking Dinner

Barnacle Bill's  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/14/2016 A diner from Boston, MA tried it.

• 7/10/2016 A diner from East Wareham, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/06/2016 A diner from Wareham, MA tried it.

• 6/26/2016 A diner from Wareham, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 6/12/2016 A diner from Boston, MA tried it.

• 4/30/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 3/22/2016 A diner from NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/05/2016 A diner from Boston, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 1/02/2016 A diner from Wareham, MA tried it.

• 12/26/2015 A diner from Takoma Park, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Barnacle Bill's is located near the cities of Onset, Wareham Center, Wareham, and Buzzards Bay.
People found this by searching for: Barnacle Bill's, Buttermilk Bay, Ma., Barnacle Bills Wareham Ma Menu, Barnacle Bill's Buzzards Bay Menu, Barnacle Bills Wareham Menu, Barnicle Bills Menu, Barnacle Bill's Wareham Ma Menu, Barnacle Bills Wareham Ma, and Barnacle Bills Wareham.