- 14 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
- Though it's not directly attached to the restaurant, there is a parking lot right next door that is convenient and easy to find a spot in.
- Sample one of fifteen eclectic cocktails like the sophisticated Parapluie en Paradis: local lavender-infused gin with a touch of lemon oil.
- Wednesday nights feature a three-course, fixed price menu served family style in the barn and gardens. A casual, communal affair, dogs and children are welcome.
- Barndiva is also available for special events and catering.
- On sunny weekends, Barndiva opens its gardens to hungry patrons for lunch.