1351 3rd Street Promenade
Santa Monica, CA 90401

Barney's Beanery

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: American, Cafe, Lunch

Barney's Beanery is a American, Cafe, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Julie090 photo

Julie090

Wexford, PA

Sports bar in Santa Monica

This is the quintessential sports bar. My mother and I came here to catch the Steelers game. The place was packed and we opted to sit at a table that the hostess said nobody will ever sit at. I felt like I was in college again. The place is NOISY and packed with a hodge-podge of TVs of various sizes, everywhere you look. This is not like a chain sports bar and I found it a lot more fun. Unfortunately, my mother is a little older (80) and couldn’t hear anything at all because of the din. We couldn’t see the large screen TV that had the Steelers game because of the people standing at the bar, cheering for another game. But there happened to be a 19-inch TV next to our table showing our game, so we got to see it after all.
Coffee was hot and good. I had a vegetarian version of Eggs Benedict with spinach instead of ham. It was filling, but kind of bland, and the eggs were a little overdone. The side of fries were good. Mom had corned beef hash and eggs. The eggs were very good, but the hash was undercooked and had a funny taste.
The Steelers won! So I added a star!

Ching photo

Ching

Santa Monica, CA

Great Late Night Vibe

I really enjoy this place. Its got a great fun vibe whether its early evening or at 10-11pm. My friends and I walked in tonight for a few drinks after our movie and were seated right away in the patio section. Haha, I didn’t have my full purse with me so didn’t have my ID with me. Not sure if I should be happy that the guy agreed to just let me through after he complimented me on how I looked or if he was just humoring me. Hmmmm, I WANT everyone to still card me. I’m not that old yet!!! I’m sure that the fact my other two friends had their ID’s with them worked in my favor.

Anyway, fun times tonight just chillaxing while peeps were karaoke-ing all night long. The bar was totally hopping at this late hour too.

This is one of my favorite places for drinks on the Promenade. :) Huge variety of food options, great prices on drinks and really great vibe.

Burger and Onion Rings

Burger and Onion Rings…pretty darn good as it hit the spot late at night after a movie. Portion sizes are HUGE !

American Cafe Outdoor seating
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 02:00AM
Fri-Sat 09:00AM - 02:00AM

Barney's Beanery  Restaurant Reviews

Barney's Beanery is located near the cities of Sawtelle, Venezia, Venice, Pacific Palisades, and De Witt.
People found this by searching for: Barney's Beanery Tonight, Steeler Bars In Santa Monica, Beanery Bistro Menu Conmments, Santa Monica Bar With Tv, Steelers Bar Santa Monica, Best Dishes Barneys Beanery, Barney's Beanery Venice Happy Hour, Barney's Beanery Redondo, and Other Restaurants Like Barneys Beanery.