11660 San Vicente Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90049-5104

Barney's Hamburgers Brentwood

Neighborhoods: West Los Angeles
Cuisine: Hamburgers, Lunch, Deli

Barney's Hamburgers Brentwood is a Hamburgers, Lunch, and Deli restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 5/15/2022

A diner from US tried it.

• 1/09/2021

A dining patron from Pomona, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/29/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 10/12/2013

A Catering food lover from Mansfield, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

justin photo

justin

Great burgers and fries

I was excited when I saw that there’s a Barney’s in Brentwood. I’ve always had fond memories of Barney’s burgers, curly fries and fried veggies from my days at UC Berkeley and having one close by makes me feel more at home.

Barney’s has a wide selection of beef, turkey, chicken and veggie burger, along with different fried side iteam (try the fried veggies). There’s sidewalk seating to do your San Vicente people watching. Unfortunately, I only saw street parking and no lot, but it wasn’t hard to find when we went. It does seem like the prices are higher than at Berkeley – I guess it’s either inflation or the pricey Brentwood real estate.

Baja Chicken Burger at Barney's Hamburgers Brentwood

Baja Chicken Burger

Chicken, avocado and bacon. What a combo. I guess the bacon negates the healthy chicken, and, boy, was there a lot of bacon – a whole heap that was almost as thick as the chicken. There was also a ton of avocado, enough for every bite.

Curly Fries at Barney's Hamburgers Brentwood

Curly Fries

The curly fries here are great. There’s 2 sizes you can order and there’s a good percentage of them that are actually quite curly!

Chicken Pesto Burger at Barney's Hamburgers Brentwood

Chicken Pesto Burger

This one is served on a baguette. It felt like the chicken was a bit charred and it could have used way more pesto sauce.

WillWallis photo

WillWallis

Holland, AR

We Buy Houses New Orleans

“Welcome to We Buy Houses New Orleans, the Official Cash Home Buyer of New Orleans, Louisiana, and surrounding areas.

We provide home sellers with a cash option to purchase their property quickly—with NO Repairs, and NO Fees or Commissions.

Simply go to our website or call us at (504) 541-0950 to get a no-obligation cash home offer sent to you. It’s free and confidential.

Avoiding foreclosure? Facing divorce? Moving? Upside down in your mortgage? Liens? It doesn’t matter whether you live in it, you’re renting it out, it’s vacant, or not even habitable. We help owners who have inherited an unwanted property, own a vacant house, are behind on payments, owe liens, downsized, and can’t sell… even if the house needs repairs that you can’t pay for… and yes, even if the house is fire damaged or has bad rental tenants.

Basically, if you have a property and need to sell it… we’d like to make you a fair cash offer and close on it when you’re ready to sell.

Just contact us today to get started!

Brentwood Hamburgers Patio

Barney's Hamburgers Brentwood  Restaurant Reviews

Barney's Hamburgers Brentwood is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Barney's Brentwood, Fries Friend, Barney's San Vicente, Barneys In Brentwood, Barneys Burgers San Vicente, Barneys Brentwood, and Barneys Hamburgers.