Barone's Restaurant

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Catering

Barone's Restaurant is a Pizza, Italian, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"There is nothing I don't like about this restaurant. The food has been delicious each and every time I've been there. The Minestrone Soup is superb! The servers are attentive, polite, and pleasant. Everyone goes out of their way to make your dining experi"
"Consistently great food. Friendly staff, fair prices for quality food. The restaurant and carry out can't be beat. Best pizza around. Too many favorites to list. But their shrimp is my favorite! Huge, lightly battered, wonderful!"
"Love love love their chicken Parmesan. Their sauce is wonderful. "
"Waitress were great..."
"Spaghetti sauce was the best ever!"
"Everything is delicious there. Love the bucket of soup especially. The family owned and friendly spirit is very cfortablr"
"Been going there for years. Many of the wait staff is the same. That says a lot The food is always good. The minestrone soup is the best ever! "
"Overvalljust good food overall service is alrite depends if the waitress had any sleep. You can share any dinner with 2 people and still have left over the oul and parmesan cheese, and ministrine ssoupvis great"
"Good"
"Good & economical. M minestrone soup is a great start & wonderful lake perch"
"Food. But toooo salty at times "
Cons
"I have none."
"Seating uncomfortable. Not crazy about rc products. Should have Coke or Pepsi "
"Ambiance could be improved"
Comments
"If you want a great meal, this is the place to go!"
"Since everything is made fresh, you may need to wait a bit, but worth the wait. Don't forget to try the minestrone soup. It is fabulous!"
"We enjoy enjoy to keep going back"
"older place family owned & run Grilled Shrimp the best"
seestor photo

seestor

Chicago, IL

Love this restaurant

Barone’s is one of those places where you feel comfortable right away. It is your typical neighborhood place where nothing is fancy but the food is outstanding. Every time I drive by the parking lot is filled and there is a reason for that,; great service and a diverse menu. You can stop in for pizza, sandwich or have a full meal. The Minestrone soup is served in a pot and it is the best I have ever tasted. I order the Lake Perch and no tartar sauce needed. Why cover up the tasty, mild perch? My friend had the linguine with white clam and loved it.

Lake Perch

The best I have ever tasted.

Tonymotdadotz photo

Tonymotdadotz

Midlothian, IL

disgusting

Food is ok, if you consider what looked like cooked boogers stuffed into the raviolis & lasagna. I actually knew one of the delivery drivers, and he is a disgusting fat slob…when I found this out, I no longer ordered from them…he is a member of a certain family in crestwood who all look retarded…I don’t trust retards around my food.

This place is dark for a reason. It is dirty, very dirty. For the lady that says she seen a mouse, I wouldn’t doubt it. There is a VERY LARGE NUMBER OF MICE/FIELD MICE in Crestwood…I know this becasue I lived there & seen them around a garbage can before, more then a few times….and no, it wasn’t my cans, lol, condo cans. Also, the only nice person there was the greeter. The waitress was more like a rude street person. All the staff gave dirty looks, as if they didn’t want me there.

The thin/regular pizza was bland, no sauce, butter crusty tasting, and was soggy. They do have a nice box they put in though, too bad they don’t spend the money for quality food as well. Chicken was horrible & the pieces were tiny…I’ve had better & bigger pieces at Harolds in Chicago for half the price…also, they put there chicen straight from the fryer to styrofoam containers that actually melted the styrofoam on the food. So if you want styrofoam in your food, please, order delivery.

The soup is good, not great, not bad, but good…better than there actual plates of “food”.

I’d say the feeling I got when I was in there, was one of intimidation…almost as if they were WAITING for me to complain! Like they were trying to scare me, it seemed.

This is NOT an Italian establishment. REAL Italians go out of there way to make sure EVERYTHING is the way you want it.

If you want REAL ITALIAN, GO TO PALERMOS OF 63RD OR NEW LENOX. This is the best “old neghboorhood” pizza and plates you can get. If you can’t make the trip, spend your money on ribs from Portillos or Hog Wilds’ pork chops.This place, however, is like the fast food joint for Italian food…except it isn;t too cheap…but the food is! HAHA! Your terrible service is biting you in the a***!

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Italian Delivery

Barone's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/15/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 9/13/2016 A diner from Orland Park, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/04/2016 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Pizza
  • 8/31/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best lasagne & minestrone B soup ever!!!!!
    Cons
    Really nothing negative to say. Been going here over 20 years
    Comments
    Wonderful casual dining restaurant that also has fast delivery & pick up.
  • 8/20/2016 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/08/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 8/05/2016 A diner from Oak Forest, IL tried it.

• 8/01/2016 A diner from Oak Forest, IL tried it and liked it.

• 7/30/2016 A diner from Oak Lawn, IL tried it.

• 7/19/2016 A diner from Palos Heights, IL tried it.

Barone's Restaurant is located near the cities of Alsip, Palos Heights, Robbins, Worth, and Chicago Ridge.
People found this by searching for: Barones In Crestwood, Barone's Pizza Crestwood, Barone S Crestwood Menu, Barones Crestwood Menu, Barone's Crestwood, Barrones Crestwood, Barones Crestwood Catering Menu, Barones Crestwood, and Barones In Crestwood Menu.