223 Bear St
Banff, AB T1L

Barpa Bill's Souvlaki

Barpa Bill's Souvlaki is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Best Hamburgers

Barpa Bill’s has been voted “Best Hamburger” in Banff for a reason. It is nothing short of fantastic—indeed, the best hamburger (by far) that I have ever had. Ther other food I had there was also very good. The restaurant is very small, but most people take it to go, and on the times we were there, we were able to dine in. The restaurant is casual; and affordable (for Banff).

hungrycat photo

hungrycat

Calgary, AB

good food bad customer service

We ordered a number of items for the family. While my hubby was getting the food I calculated the bill total. They decided to bill us separately which cost more. When we pointed this out to them the “lady” told us that we did not tell her that has how we wanted to be billed. Pretty much she gave us the PFO look so we have not been back.

Hamburgers Greek affordable

Barpa Bill's Souvlaki  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Barpa Bills, Barpa Bills Menu, Bsrps Bill's Souvlaki Menu, Barpa Bills Menu Banff, Barpa Bills Banff Menu, Barpa Bill's Banff Menu, Barpa Bills Banff, and Barpa Bills Souvlaki Banff.