Barraco's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Pasta, Salads

Barraco's Pizza is a Pizza, Pasta, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 1/26/2015

• 3/27/2014

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/13/2013

A Pizza food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/10/2013

A diner from Tinley Park, IL tried it and liked it.

• 10/04/2013

A diner from Bensalem, PA tried it.

BATMAN1969 photo

BATMAN1969

Tinley Park, IL

LIZ AT BARACCOS SUCKS!

I ORDERED A PIZZA, REAL EASY RIGHT. THEY MADE THE PIZZA WRONG. CALLED AND TALKED TO THE 23 YEAR OLD GENERAL MANAGER LIZ WHO I THOUGHT WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL DID NOT WANT TO TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM! I WAS SO UPSET! ITS A PIZZA! ALL I WANTED WAS A CREDIT FOR NEXT TIME BUT NO LIZ CANT DO THAT SHE CAN JUST ONLY TALK TO ME LIKE A KID. I THOUGHT SHE WAS A 19 YEAR OLD LITTLE BRAT! I HATE THIS PLACE AND BECAUSE OF LIZ I WILL NEVER EVER NEVER EVER ORDER PIZZA FROM THIS PLACE OR ANY OTHER OF THERE LOCATIONS. IN THIS ECONOMY THIS DEPRESSION THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO TREAT HARD WORKING AMERICANS LIKE THIS. LIZ WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

Sausage or 1 Ingredient

judi

from GrubHub
June 18, 2014

Great food and fast delivery. Very nice deliver people.

Pizza Pasta Salads

Barraco's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Barraco's Pizza is located near the cities of Orland, Orland Township, Palos Park, and Palos Heights.
People found this by searching for: Barracos Locations, Barraco's Pizza, Barracos Tinley, Baracos Pizza, Baracos Restaurant, Barracos Tinley Park, and Baraccos.