Barraco's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Gluten Free

Barraco's Pizza is a Pizza, Lunch, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

BATMAN1969 photo

BATMAN1969

Tinley Park, IL

LIZ AT BARACCOS SUCKS!

I ORDERED A PIZZA, REAL EASY RIGHT. THEY MADE THE PIZZA WRONG. CALLED AND TALKED TO THE 23 YEAR OLD GENERAL MANAGER LIZ WHO I THOUGHT WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL DID NOT WANT TO TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM! I WAS SO UPSET! ITS A PIZZA! ALL I WANTED WAS A CREDIT FOR NEXT TIME BUT NO LIZ CANT DO THAT SHE CAN JUST ONLY TALK TO ME LIKE A KID. I THOUGHT SHE WAS A 19 YEAR OLD LITTLE BRAT! I HATE THIS PLACE AND BECAUSE OF LIZ I WILL NEVER EVER NEVER EVER ORDER PIZZA FROM THIS PLACE OR ANY OTHER OF THERE LOCATIONS. IN THIS ECONOMY THIS DEPRESSION THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO TREAT HARD WORKING AMERICANS LIKE THIS. LIZ WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

Sausage or 1 Ingredient

judi

from GrubHub
June 18, 2014

Great food and fast delivery. Very nice deliver people.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Dinner Lunch

Barraco's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/26/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/27/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 11/13/2013 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/10/2013 A diner from Plainfield, IL tried it and liked it.

• 10/04/2013 A diner from Bensalem, PA tried it.

Barraco's Pizza is located near the cities of Orland, Orland Township, Palos Park, and Palos Heights.
People found this by searching for: Barraco's Pizza, Barracos Tinley Park, Baraccos, Baracos Pizza, Baracos Restaurant, Barracos Tinley, and Barracos Locations.