Bart's Continental Cuisine

Cuisine: American, Contemporary, Lunch

Pros
"Went one evening to enjoy a meal somewhere different. We like fine dining, but there's not much in this area. Food was lovely, service was just quick enough, ambience was quaint."
Comments
"Hostess was very welcoming. It's a best kept secret in the area. Family is there today for Father's Day b/c it's also my Father-in-Law's fave spot!"
March 21, 2009

Fantastic Food and Service

I went to Bart's with my two sisters for a birthday celebration for all of us...we were so pleasantly surprised as to the delightful cuisine...everything was fantastic, we were all sharing our plates amongst the three of us. The pumpkin…
August 6, 2003

Bridal Shower

I hosted a bridal shower at Bart's and it was great! It was a little difficult to get information on where to rent a chair and wishing well (which they offered to get for me and then never returned my calls) and it took numerous phone…

American Contemporary Parking

Bart's Continental Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/19/2016 A diner from Torrington, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Comments
  • 4/02/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 12/31/2013 A diner from Fort Wayne, IN tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Bart's Continental Cuisine is located near the cities of Aberdeen, Aberdeen Twp, Strathmore, Aberdeen Township, and Colts Neck Township.
People found this by searching for: Barts Matawan, Barts Matawan Nj, Barts Matawan Menu, Barts Cuisine Matawan Menu, Bartholomew's Restaurant Matawan Nj, Parts Continental Cuisine Matawan Menu, Bart's Restaurant Matawan Nj, Barts Restaurant Matawan Nj, and Bart's Restaurant Matawan Nj Menu.