3797 Duss Ave
Baden, PA 15005-2113

BaRuni Grille

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Salads, Pub Food

BaRuni Grille is a Sandwiches, Salads, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"we go there once a week, at least. the bar women are totally rude"
"Food was really good, huge portions - had enough to take home for lunch! Service was great and so were the drinks."
"We went in on graduation night and they were packed. We didn't call ahead for reservations and they waited on us without a problem. They were so busy that the manager had to wait on us. She took care of us, gave us an amazing experience and made it fun"
"We came in on graduation night with a party of 11. We didn't call ahead for reservations and they were packed. They seated everyone, and got through the night and took care of everyone. I couldn't believe how many people were in there and how well the"
"Food was tasty"
"Its great every time"
"Some bartenders are very receptive and meet your needs. The dark haired lady Michelle is why I don't go back. Service is terrible and management needs to correct!"
"Amazing pecan pie"
"People were friendly"
"Great food and size. Alot if tv's and good family eviroment"
"Terrible service at the bar. Waited so long for a drink we decided to walk out, and it wasnt even busy. Ok place to watch sports."
"Great service but heavy set lady treated employees bad. Felt uncomfortable "
Cons
"There weren't any cons"
"I don't think that anyone called ahead for reservations and they were not ready for the amount of people that showed up after graduation"
"So many people came without reservations, this isn't there fault. Looking back I should have called ahead and made reservations. "
"Heavy set black haired lady manager is mean to her employees and is not that nice to customers makes me not want to go back even though food is very good...also hotel rooms need updated"
"Slow service"
"Desiree whom is excellent!"
"There were a lot of kids and families eating there"
"There were a lot of big groups of people in there, we had to sit in the other room, call ahead if you have a party of more than 6"
"Bartenders were not attentive at all. Could not take more then one order at a time. "
"Heavy set lady made it a bad environment "
Comments
"Can't wait to go back!"
"If you are going in with a large crowd call ahead for reservations. "
"Just give them a heads up if you are coming in with a larger party....they will handle whatever is thrown at them, but I am sure they were stressed!"
"Very good food"
"Pita bread with the gyro"
"N/A"
"Grilled chicken salad was huge and really good"
"We brought an entire baseball team there without calling ahead and they took care of us, I would go back in a heart beat, very accomadating!"
"Na"
  • 3/09/2018

A Sandwiches chowhound from Hogansville, GA tried it.

• 2/12/2017

A dining patron from Beaver Falls, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/19/2016

A diner from New Castle, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    we go there once a week, at least. the bar women are totally rude
  • 9/13/2016

A diner from Ambridge, PA tried it.

• 9/12/2016

A Sandwiches food lover from Ambridge, PA tried it.

• 6/12/2016

A diner from Willis, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    There weren't any cons
    Comments
    Can't wait to go back!
  • 6/06/2016

Bridgernation tried it, liked it, and rated it . Bridgernation liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    If you are going in with a large crowd call ahead for reservations.
  • 6/06/2016

A diner from Freedom, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/11/2015

A Sandwiches chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 5/30/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

cynsation photo

cynsation

Pittsburgh, PA

Never met a Prime Rib I couldn't chew...

Until now! I have visited several times and my opinion is quickly changing. I can only guess that they have “keeping good employee issues”. The only food that is consistent and cooked properly is the “bar food” and deffinately NOT the dinners or specials. Table service has fallen from excellent to fair. I keep sensing glimpses of corners being cut.

Prime Rib

Saturday night special was fit only for a large carnivor. You know…the type of beast that has the canine teeth to rip apart flesh and then swallows it whole! Three of us had the same entree and try as we did, could not slice the steak without forcefully sawing to cut through the meat and could not chew it without great difficulty. I have never seen an unchewable prime rib anywhere ever else. How do you mess that up? My son’s side dish was chicken noodle soup and he sent it back it was sour. How do you make chicken soup that is sour? We all had what was called the Italian green beans. They were regular green beans that were way undercooked with a drizzle of oil on them. The “au jus” that was served tasted like beef base grannules that were not completely dissolved. The au jus was way too thick and dark brown to be ‘natural juice’ which is what I thought au jus meant! You know what Ba’Runi’s? Get yer act together or don’t bother. Just stick to the bar food menu!

jjohn photo

jjohn

Great Beer

Was in there tonight, for wing night. Watched then NBA playoffs on one of there many tv’s and had 50 cent wings. They beer selection is the best I’ve seen around and the cheapest I have seen.

Wings

Wing Night at Ba’Runi – You can get as many as you want, eat in or take out. Most places only let you eat in. Wings were good and the sauce was great.

gspan photo

gspan

Great Food - Amazing Beer Selection

Went for the first time Saturday because a friend was playing there, food was great. I had was able to go into their “beer room” and pick out my own beers. Their selection was one of the best I ever had. The owners daughter told me they had over 300 different beers!
Great time, great service, and they support local entertainment, give them a try it was great.

Johnny's Original Cheessteak

kingskin72 photo

kingskin72

Baden, PA

fire this girl...

been eating here for a while now… food has had its slipups, has never been amazing, but has usually been fair… go here because it’s within walking distance… for the past year, been ok… supposedly “homemade alfredo” is thick like glue, and they actually use way, way too much of it… wings and other fried food is totally acceptable which is a good reason to go…. the bartender tonight… wow… we arrived at around 7:45, and already the waitress/bartender was complaining about being there… they serve food til 9 on sundays… she literally was freaking out and yelling about having stuff to do…. and saying everyone was a pain in the ass… right in front of us as we were hoping to order some food… we reluctantly ordered some food… a german platter, a french dip, and some wings; two flavors… we finally receive the one flavor of wings, and the supposed french dip… no jus served with the french dip… immediately disappointing… which i tried to overlook and eat the sandwich anyway… not even remotely possible… it was like eating dried sand, coated with sand and salt… … the rest of the meal was just as bad… serving simple Johnsonville Brats as “housemade”… lol… the kitchen staff are fry cooks and that’s it.,….. no finesse or skill here,., and then we have the server… complaining about every single person who couldnt hear her… making my girl get her own drinks… just lousy… wow,,, so rude, even after i said to her that she was being unpleasant, she said “yeah , whatever,…” nice attitude… wow.,… cost me 70 bucks to be treated like an a**hole….never ever again would i spend money here… used to go at least once a week… food has dropped at least from a 7 to a 2, service has gone from a 8 to about a 1…

SarahSmith28 photo

SarahSmith28

Ambridge, PA

Excellent Food

From the dingy Byersdale hotel to a great place to get a bite to eat and some drinks.

I have been out of the area for some time, and just moved back to find that the Byersdale hotel had been renovated into a new restaurant/bar. It was great to see how clean the establishment was and friendly waitstaff. They had the most amazing beer selection I have seen and even had a game for my husband to play everytime he comes in called the Craft Master. I was very impressed.

Prime Rib

The prime rib was delicious. It came with a side of au jus that had a little spice to it, which I could have done without, but overall the cut of the meat was very tender and cooked exactly how I had asked for it, (Medium). For the price it was a great deal.

Grape Leaves

They must make these by hand, because I am used to going to Greek restaurants and finding the store bought, canned, grape leaves. But these were the original just like we get when we go to Nationality Days, they were served with feta cheese and olives. Absoultely awesome and a great way to tide me over until Nationality Days!

Grilled Chicken Salad

The Salad was big enough that I could take half of it with me to work the next day for lunch as well as be full after eating dinner. Chicken was cooked well, fries were great on the salad and I had some of their homemade ranch dressing which tasted better than any I have had in the area.

Local Foodie Indian cuisine American cuisine

BaRuni Grille  Restaurant Reviews

BaRuni Grille is located near the cities of West Aliquippa, Aliquippa, Conway, and Economy.
People found this by searching for: Barunis Baden, Baruni Ambridge, Ba Runi Menu, Baruni Grille, Ba Haruin Baden Pa, Ambridge Nationality Days, Baruni's Baden, and Baruni Hotel & Grille.