210 Monterey Ave
Capitola, CA 95010-3231

Basil Thai

Cuisine: Thai, Noodles, Tea

This place is terrible

This place is awful. Absolutely awful. I just had one of the worst food-related experiences here. I ordered 2 pad thai for pickup at 5pm, and was told twice that it would be ready in 25 minutes. I got hung up on my way so arrived about 40 minutes later, at 5:40. They told me they hadn’t started cooking it yet. I asked why this happened and explained that I am on a schedule, and this is not good business, and they said was “there were customers before you who ordered first”. I was furious but said we would wait. After 5 more minutes the incredibly rude woman there said they would not make my order. At this point I was with my son just looking in the fish tank just waiting. She just walked over and said they were not going to make my order. Of course I asked why… No explanation except for “there’s too much pressure”. I was furious.

We live right up the street in Capitola and my wife used to go there a lot a few years ago. But we will never ever go back and I recommend you avoid this place. I can’t review the food, but the service is the worst I have ever seen at a Thai restaurant. Generally they are very pleasant. But this place employs the most rude and careless people in Capitola.

AVOID!!!

Thai Noodles Tea

Basil Thai  Restaurant Reviews

Basil Thai is located near the cities of Soquel and Rio Del Mar.
People found this by searching for: Thai Basil, Capitola Menu, Thai Basil Menu Capitola, Thai Basil Capitola Full Menu, Thai Basil Capitola Menu, Thai Basil Capitola Ca Menu, Capitola Thai, Thai Basil Capitola, Thai Basil Capitola Hours, and Thai Basil Capitola, Ca.