180 Rue Ste-Catherine E
Montreal Metro Area, QC H2X 1K9

Baton Rouge-Complexe Desjardins

(Between Rue de Bullion and Avenue de l'Hôtel-de-Ville)

Neighborhoods: Ville-Marie
Cuisine: Ribs, Barbecue, Continental

Baton Rouge-Complexe Desjardins is a Ribs, Barbecue, and Continental restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

AnimaBlue photo

AnimaBlue

Forgettable Ribs

Many friends of mine – and even some of my family members – are huge fans of Baton Rouge, in particular this branch.

But I´m not.

To me, their ribs seemed very greasy, fatty, with not much meat to the bone.

I tried it once and did not care to return.

I´ve had better ribs.

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

A little steep but get a load o' them apples ...

I have been a couple of times here and I like this place although I find it on the expensive side. The place is soundproof: on my last visit there was a noisy street festival across the street but inside we didn’t hear a peep!

My favorite thing about this place is one of the side dish choices: baked apple. You must try them.

Louisiana BBQ Chicken

The chicken is moist and the skin is sticky but delectable, with a tangy red sauce.

baked apple

This is a side choice unique to this chain. Slices of apple are peeled, liberally doused with cinnamon, baked till golden and served piping hot. This is a good foil for any greasiness and the apple juice makes an interesting dip for French fries.

Jennifer2 photo

Jennifer2

Longueuil, QC

Great ribs

Best ribs I’ve ever tasted. Their sauce is unique and the ribs are cooked pretty much perfectly: fall off-the bone and succulent. Everywhere else I try ribs now I can’t help but be disappointed because they’re not Baton Rouge ribs. I introduced this place to my girlfriend and she has it every time she has the chance now :) They also make great steak, but I only know that from word-of-mouth because I always go for the ribs! The Caesar salad is one of the best I’ve had and comes with a small piece of bread with cheese melted on top. The fries are great (thin, salty), but I would recommend the loaded baked potato because it comes with the works (sour cream, green onion, cheese, bacon bits). The skin of the baked potato is slightly salted as well for flavor.

The only bad thing I can say is the cost of the supper.

Encoresara photo

Encoresara

MMmmm Ribs!

This local chain is amazing. Always nicely decorated its completely acceptable for business lunch, casual dinner with friends/family or special ocassion. The Ribs are the best I have ever had in my life and that is saying a lot. The prices are high but not outrageous and the service is always unexceptional. But the food…. mmm the food.

I always spot these and make note of where they are in the event I have an emergency need for ribs. Friends make fun of me for how many times I suggest going here when ideas for places to go are thrown out. Its not the place itself but its the ribs…. mmmmm ribs :D

RIBS

MMMMmmmm Ribs

Ribs Montreal Downtown

Baton Rouge-Complexe Desjardins  Restaurant Reviews

Baton Rouge-Complexe Desjardins is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Baton Rouge Complexe Desjardins Montreal, Restaurant Bâton Rouge Complexe Desjardins, Best Ribs Montreal, Baton Rouge Restaurant Montreal In Dejardin Center, Baton Rouge Complexe Desjardins, Baton Rouge Place Desjardins, and Baton Rouge Restaurant Montreal Compl.