271 Grafton St
Shrewsbury, MA 01545-5405

Bauhinia

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Bauhinia is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 1/31/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Worcester, MA tried it.

• 7/24/2017

A Chinese food lover from Leicester, MA tried it.

• 12/24/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Shrewsbury, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/17/2013

A Chinese food lover from Belmont, MA tried it.

JohnHailes photo

JohnHailes

Holland, AR

casino games that take interac

Who doesn’t love food, food is amazing we all know one food we can’t stop eating. Menuism is one of the greatest restaurants in the country, Gamers can get casino games that take interac at very low price easily. It provides tasty food and different drinks food lovers will like it.

Sullumeent34 photo

Sullumeent34

Adona, AR

Education

Menuism, a website where you can get online restaurant menu card with detailed reviews. You can join them with your foodie friend a on coming food events. Their latest one is Bauhinia. Get edu birdie to learn more new tips to complete their work. It is a Chinese dish that looks tasty, For more information join their website.

Drew photo

Drew

Worcester, MA

I am suprised to read the negative reveiw from...

I am suprised to read the negative reveiw from the patron who was charged for softdrink refills and wont be comming back. I have been to Bauhinia several times and have never been disapointed.

I have gone to Bauhinia for a few years and was very surprised to find very good sushi at very reasonable prices. While nothing was “exceptional” for sushi when comparing it to the higher end sushi parlors around town, everything was very good, and the price were very reasonbable for such good quality sushi. This has become our “go to” sushi place when we don’t want to spend a small fortune or wait for an available seat at the more trendier places around worcester county.

I am also very impressed with the Sunday buffet, while not as large as nearby competing Sunday bufets, down the road,(Imperail buffet?) Bauhua ‘s quality and taste is the best I’ve found for a sunday buffet. It offers a nice variety including some sushi, as well as a few deserts.

The resturant is clean. The staff very nice and the food quality I’ve found to be consistently very good.

sushi

Decent sushi at very reasonable prices.

Sunday buffet

A very good buffett.

Rachael79 photo

Rachael79

South Grafton, MA

We won't be going back!

For the last couple years we’ve lived here, we’ve enjoyed Bauhinia for its decent Chinese food and sushi. We went there tonight after not having been there in awhile. We will not be going back again and this is why: They charged us for refills on soft drinks, to the tune of $1.75 a pop! We were not told that refills aren’t free when we asked for them; and we checked the drink menu on the way out and saw that it wasn’t printed there either. In our opinion, we (who each had a refill) were stolen from and taken advantage of. We had to take a few dollars off the tip we would have given the server, as we just can’t afford to pay for refills as well as leave a nice tip. As a matter of principle, we won’t be going back, and that’s too bad because otherwise I enjoyed the food and appreciated the good service and family-friendly atmosphere.

Chinese Catering Dinner

Bauhinia  Restaurant Reviews

Bauhinia is located near the cities of Hamilton.
People found this by searching for: Sushi Shrewsbury Ma, Sushi Near Shrewsbury Ma, Sushi In Shrewsbury Ma, Bauhinia Shrewsbury, Bauhinia Menu, Shrewsbury Ma Sushi, and Bauhinia Shrewsbury Ma.