Bay City Seafood Restaurant

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Catering

Bay City Seafood Restaurant is a Seafood, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Seafood was outstanding. Lacking in area of soups and sides. "
Cons
"Fries were a veggie / soy substitute, not real potatoes. Cream of crab soup tasted like milk and flour. Over done veggies with small portions. "
"Food wasn't great. I got the pick 2 with the crab legs and crab imperial. The crab legs were overdone and burnt. I wasted $20 on a meal that wasn't even good and when I complained, she just took my plate away and didn't offer to take it off my bill.. Very"
  • 12/21/2016

A Seafood food lover from Annapolis, MD tried it.

• 8/14/2016

A dining patron from Red Lion, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Seafood was outstanding. Lacking in area of soups and sides.
  • 5/03/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/14/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 9/08/2013

A Seafood food lover from Middletown, DE tried it.

califdave photo

califdave

Chambersburg, PA

A bit of New England Seafood Charm and Flavors

Arrived early afternoon only one car in parking lot – usually makes me nervous LOL. Anyway went into dining room where we were pleasantly greeted. Service was prompt, friendly and; decor seaworthy. We looked over the lunch menu and decided on an appetizer, soup and salad. The Mrs. and I always share…

Steamed Clams

Once again a surprise. Clams were arranged on plate with a small bowl of dipping juice. No accompanying bread. The Mrs and I are used to having them served in bowl prepared with wine, onion, garlic et al. Good but a wee bit disappointing.

Scallops

Could have been a 5 star review.
I had asked the server to please ensure the pan seared scallops were sufficiently caramelized. When served I thought darn they never do sear them enough and didn’t say anything. They were however very sweet and tasty, The two sides were asparagus and rice pilaf. Overall a nice dish I did speak with the server and she did recall I had asked for them to be prepared as pan fried and seared and stated what I already knew I should have said something… Oh well my bad… LOL

Broiled Haddock

Once again could have been 5 star. The Mrs said the Haddock was excellent however much of it was stuck to the serving dish in which the fish was broiled. She had the same two sides as I, asparagus and rice pilaf

CheeseCake

Excellent, we shared a slice, large serving and great texture and flavor. I asked our server if this was provided by a commercial or local bakery and I was told they make them on premises. Oh happy day!

July 7, 2009

Great seafood at a great price!

My husband and I ate at Bay City for the first time last week and we'll definitely be back. The atmosphere was laid-back, our waitress was friendly and took good care of us. And, best of all, the quality of our seafood was excellent and…
November 30, 2008

Great selection of seafood

Bay City has been around for as long as I can remember. They specialize in seafood, and they offer a wide variety as well as other foods. It's ideal for hosting parties. We celebrated my grandma's 80th birthday here with a dinner for…

9/23/2017

A diner from Longmont, CO tried China Wall, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Getting out of there asap it sucked real bad
9/22/2017

An American food lover from Hanover, PA tried Lucky Spot Restaurant.

9/21/2017

A diner from US tried China Wall, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Nothing this is the worst Chinese restaurant I have ever visited will never return and if you don't want a bad Chinese experience do yourself a favor and stay away from China wall their food tastes like part of the great wall
9/20/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Forbidden City Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/19/2017

A diner from Lanham, MD tried Little Red School House.

9/02/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Harrisburg, PA tried Alfredo's Pizza & Ristorante.

8/24/2017

A dining patron from US tried Hong Kong Seafood Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/24/2017

A diner from US tried Rose's Pizza & Restaurant and liked it.

8/10/2017

A dining patron from IL tried China Wall, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/05/2017

An Asian chowhound from Hanover, PA tried China Wall.

Seafood Good for groups Lunch

Bay City Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Bay City Seafood Restaurant is located near the cities of Pennville, Parkville, Mc Sherrystown, and Mcsherrystown.
People found this by searching for: Www.Baycityrestaurant.Com Birthday Club Pa, Bay City Seafood In Hanover Pa, Bay City Hanover Pa Menu, Bay City Restaurant Hanover, Bay City Menu Hanover Pa, Bay City Restaurant Hanover Pa Menu, Bay City Hanover Pa Crab Review, and Bay City Restaurant Hanover Coupons.