Bay Fish & Chips

jmix photo

jmix

Irvine, CA

Flavorful Fish & Fries

Apparently, people eat a lot of fish & chips in European countries, so my friends and I decided to scout out a place that served fish and chip (I guess they call fries ‘chips’ in Europe) that was close to where they worked, We settled on Bay Fish & Chips which is neatly tucked away in a plaza corner making it a nice hole in the wall.

First of all, Google Maps routed us to a weird position. I suggest (coming from San Jose), taking the 85N, then exiting 82 towards Sunnyvale, then going all the way down 82 (W El Camino real) until the address, instead of taking St. Mary and Blair. Just stay directly on El Camino Real until the the plaza.

The fish and fries were both extremely crispy and tasty. I ordered the 2PC fish and chips, which makes for a gratifying lunch. It came with ketchup for the crispy fries, and tartar sauce and vinegar for the batter-fried fish. Spreading the tartar sauce and dipping the fish into the vinegar made for some crispy fish heaven. Problem is though, I am not sure what fish they use (someone mentioned it was pollack fish, a cheap type of fish?, but no citations on this), but hey, it tasted good.

If you’re in the area and craving some fried fish, this place is definetly good.

NOTE: this is like a fast food joint, so it’s somewhat ghetto. Not recommended for a romantic dinner :P

2PC Fish and Chips

Lunch special from ?? until 2:30

May 1, 2010

Nothing Fishy Here

Boy we went here to eat and it was so busy we have a long wait but the plus side was the food was well worth the wait. The next time we will have to call ahead but even if we don't I will not hesitate to go in and eat again. Fresh fish,…
May 8, 2009

Worth the wait

On Friday we eat fish in our household.\r I found this place a few years ago and absolutely LOVE it.\r The quality of the fish is excellent, the oil fresh. Veggies and other seafood are on the menu.\r It's run by a family and on Friday…

Fish and Chips English Dim Sum

Bay Fish & Chips  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/22/2016 A diner from Sunnyvale, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/30/2015 A diner from Palo Alto, CA tried it.

• 2/12/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/08/2015 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/16/2015 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.

• 11/22/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 11/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Bay Fish & Chips is located near the cities of Mountain View and Mt View.
People found this by searching for: Bay Fish & Chips Sunnyvale Ca, Bay Fish And Chips Menu, Bay Fish & Chips Sunnyvale, Ca, Bay Fish And Chips Sunnyvale Ca, Fish And Chips Santa Clara, El Monte Fish And Chips, Bay Fish And Chips, Bay Fish And Chips Sunnyvale Menu, and Fish And Chips Mountain View Ca.