BBQ 1

Cuisine: Barbecue, BBQ, Kid's Menu

BBQ 1 is a Barbecue, BBQ, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Great bbq & sides."
QB
auburn1995 photo

auburn1995

Marietta, GA

Some great; some not

I’m a BBQ guy. But what makes a good BBQ meal to me is partially made by the sides – not just the meat.

The meat was great. Tender, flavorful – nicely done.

The slaw was excellent – some of the best I’ve had.

The BBQ sauce was OUTSTANDING! I could have it served over ice.

The Brunswick stew (which is traditionally my favorite part of the BBQ meal) was awful. I guess is awful is too strong a word – it wasn’t Brunswick stew. It was like a glorified tomato soup – completely bland, dull, uninspiring and a waste of stomach space.

August 17, 2009

Bbq 1 is Best Mac 'n Cheese Ever

Wow! Great BBQ and the best mac 'n cheese I have ever put in my mouth. We usually pick up for take out, but limited seating is available. Good price for the portion sizes.
October 9, 2007

Best Barbecue In The Atlanta Area

This ranks right up there with the best 'cue in TN, TX and Kansas City. It's so worth the 30-minute drive from where we live. The chicken and pork both have this amazing smoky flavor. You can tell it was slow cooked by guys who knew what…

Barbecue Delivery BBQ
Tue-Thu 11:00AM - 07:30PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 08:00PM
Sun 11:00AM - 06:00PM

BBQ 1  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/09/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/29/2013 A diner from Sharpsburg, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great bbq & sides.
BBQ 1 is located near the cities of Cobb County.
People found this by searching for: Bar B Que One Menu Marietta Ga, A1 Barbecue+Marietta, A1 Barbecue Marietta, Bbq1 Marietta, Bbq 1, A1 Bbq Marietta, Barbeque One Marietta Ga, and A1 Barbecue, Marietta, Ga.