BBQ Joes Country Cooking & Catering

Cuisine: Barbecue, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Good food good environment "
January 28, 2010

BBQ Joes way better and cheaper than carter brothers

GREAT PRICES! GREAT BBQ! and say yes when they ask you if you want their sauce on your bbq it is amazing! they have great sweet tea, and really good brownies. I have never been dissappointed! and i doubt you would be either!
September 29, 2009

Bbq Joe's Country Cooking is good.

This was the absolute best bbq ever that I have had in a long time. Will be going back. Only get the barbecue sandwich and sweet tea, they also have good prices you can't beat.
January 5, 2009

Great BBQ!!

I had not had bbq from this place before until my work christmas party. My job ordered bbq from here and it was the best I have ever had. It was very moist with just the right amount of sauce. I can't wait to visit again. I give it an A+!

Barbecue Dinner Lunch

BBQ Joes Country Cooking & Catering  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/24/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/10/2015 A diner from Thomasville, NC tried it.

• 5/08/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 1/15/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food good environment
  • 8/24/2013 A diner from High Point, NC tried it and liked it.

• 6/01/2013 A diner from Fairview, NC tried it and didn't like it.

People found this by searching for: Barbecue Joes.Com, Bbq Joes Country Cooking & Catering High Point, Bbq Joe's Country Cooking, Bbq Joes Menu, Bbq Joes High Point Nc, Bbq Joes High Point Nc Menu, and Bbq Joe's Menu, High Point, Nc.