22511 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026

BCD Tofu House Seattle

Cuisine: Korean, Lunch, Breakfast

BCD Tofu House Seattle is a Korean, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

john photo

john

San Jose, CA

Very authentic Korean tofu soup

Came here starving after a rousing game of Whirlyball and left stuffed and satisfied. I know when I’m in an authentic ethnic restaurant when I can’t understand most of the words being spoken inside, and that was definitely the case here, to my benefit.

This place specializes in tofu soup, which comes in a super-hot bowl that you scoop from to mix with the rice, which itself has been scraped from a hot stone bowl. Near the end of the meal, the waitress comes and pours hot corn tea into the stone ricebowls, to loosen up the crunchy bits still stuck to the sides and give you a palate-cleansing “soup” of sorts. Not my favorite, but definitely interesting.

The tofu soup itself was excellent, as were the assortment of small appetizers that (to me) are the trademark of dining out Korean style.

The service was’t fantastic, but reasonable for a small restaurant in the corner of a strip mall. I’d definitely come back again for the great tofu soup.

seafood soon tofu

Spicy without being overwhelming, with plenty of seafood and soft tofu.

bluerhapsodies photo

bluerhapsodies

Redmond, WA

whirlyball+authentic k food... can't get better than that =P

If you happen to be in this neighborhood and you like korean food, don’t forget to pop by one of the neighborhood restaurants like this one!

This place is in the same plaza as 99 Ranch. We were in the neighborhood for WhirlyBall (yeehaw!), and what could be better than treating ourselves with some yummy korean food after all that hard work? This place is just a few blocks away and their stuff is yummy, authentic (stone-pot rice, and the appertizer fish that comes with the combo is served whole), and economical. You don’t come here to wine and dine, you come here for an authentic treat.

seafood soon tofu

served with stone pot rice, side dishes, and this yummy fish! (again, just a heads up, it’s served whole)

ichikoo photo

ichikoo

Soooon dooooo booooo

Lots of food served! And pretty good tofu soup! I used to not like spicy food, but at some point I realized that if the food is good enough, I’ll eat it (assuming the spice is reasonable). Korean food is one such food-type that is spicy but good, and this place has good food worthy of destroying your taste buds a bit (not that it’s THAT hot).

Soy Bean Soon Tofu

This entre was pretty good, though I think I would’ve enjoyed the red Original Soon Tofu. This dish wasn’t spicy enough (am I really saying this??) but it was definitely good.

PaulC photo

PaulC

Seattle, WA

I never see any hours posted in their window....

I never see any hours posted in their window. I don’t think they ever close. Good food all around. They give plenty of side dishes. There seems to be more variability in the quality of the BBQ (from good to excellent), but the tofu soup is always great. I am partial to the dumpling soft tofu soup.

They could do better when people are waiting for a table, maybe use a sign-in sheet or something. One time, the waitress just went around asking, “You first?.. You first?” to each group waiting.

Kimchikitty photo

Kimchikitty

Lynden, WA

yummy

It is small inside, and luckily my friends and I got a table because some other people came in and were turned away because there were not enough tables. The food is good though, it is somewhat spicy, maybe it could of been spicier, but the crab legs in sauce were really good, and so was the kimchi tofu soup. The teriyaki meat was a little on the burnt side though. I highly recommend this place if you want authentic Korean food.

It's nice to be able to go to a place like...

It’s nice to be able to go to a place like this any time of day or night. Relatively friendly service, and you get a lot for what you pay for. I got lots of seafood in my tofu soup.

Korean Good For Kids Parking
Sun-Sat 12:00AM - 12:00AM (Open 24/7)
Ajwumo6ycr4ie0eje4dzty

0 useful

D12wzw7har25t6aby-gaa8
jetleigh

BCD Tofu House Seattle  Restaurant Reviews

BCD Tofu House Seattle is located near the cities of Woodway, Richmond Beach, and Lynnwood.
People found this by searching for: Tofu House Seattle, Bcd Seattle, Bcd Korean Seattle, Tofu Soup In Lynwood, Korean Tofu House Seattle, Bcd Korean Restaurant Edmonds Wa, Lynnwood Soft Tofu House, Bcd Tofu Seattle, and Bcd Tofu House.