400 Trade Center
Woburn, MA 01801

Beacon Grille

Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Kid's Menu

Beacon Grille is a American, Gluten Free, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

dooley725 photo

dooley725

Medford, MA

Good Food - Comfortable, Upscale Atmosphere

I had planned to meet a bunch of old friends for dinner at Beacon Grille. I was the first one to arrive, so I decided to wait for everyone else in the lounge, which was very comfortable, yet upscale at the same time. If we hadn’t made a reservation in the dining room, I definitely would have suggested that we eat in the lounge.

The main dining area is just as nice, and well-decorated as the lounge. Even though the restaurant was busy, our server greeted us within minutes of being seated. He was very friendly and extremely attentive throughout our meal, which was phenomenal. We started out with an order of Asparagus Fritti and Crispy Calamari. Both were very good. For my entree, I got the Thai-Style Half Chicken. It was delicious. All of my friends enjoyed their meals as well.

I also learned while I was there that 100 percent of the profits from the restaurant are donated to a program in Genocide Studies at Tufts. It is nice to enjoy a great meal and feel good knowing your money is going to a good cause.

We were really impressed and we will definitely be back!

Thai-Style Half Chicken

Unique, flavorful, very delicious and served with rice and broccolini

stav photo

stav

Cambridge, MA

Great food, great atmosphere!

I tried Beacon Grille for the first time last week and had a great experience. As I’m not a big steak eater, I was pleased to find many lighter options on the menu, including the grilled shrimp salad which I ordered. It was just the right size for lunch, with perfectly grilled shrimp and some nice asparagus. My friend raved about the lobster roll, one of the specials that week, and, as the portion was huge, she took half of it home for her husband. We’ll definitely be back!

Grilled Jumbo Shrimp Salad

perfect portion size, shrimp were delicious!

billjohnson photo

billjohnson

Woburn, MA

Fine dining at its best

Beacon Grille will probably never be greater Boston’s best restaurant, but when it comes to great quality at really fair prices, there is no place else like it. My friends who know fine wines say they have the best priced wine list anywhere for really great wines, but we go in there for 26 bucks and buy a bottle of French chardonay that is really great.

I really do like there top of the line prime steaks, however, and the Colorado lamb chop dinner is just terrific. The place is still very new, but I suspect it will keep getting better. We have already been there three times, and like it better each visit. My wife always gets fish or seafood and thinks they are wonderful.

Grilled salmon dinner

Very fresh, flavorful, and moist. Comes with vegetable and potato included.

3/26/2020

A dining patron from Chelmsford, MA tried Polcari's Restaurant.

3/18/2020

A Cafe chowhound from Woburn, MA tried W Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food and great service
3/17/2020

An Italian chowhound from Holbrook, MA tried Polcari's Restaurant.

3/06/2020

A diner from Somerville, MA tried Pho 1.

2/22/2020

A Burgers food lover from Newton Highlands, MA tried Applebee's.

2/19/2020

A dining patron from Woburn, MA tried Great Mandarin Restaurant.

12/29/2019

A Chinese food lover from Medford, MA tried Great Mandarin Restaurant and liked it.

11/03/2019

A diner from Medford, MA tried Sal's Pizza in Walnut Hill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Permanently closed.
9/14/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Woburn, MA tried Great Mandarin Restaurant.

5/26/2019

A Pizza chowhound from Chelsea, MA tried Giovanni's Pizza.

American Outdoor seating Gluten Free
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Sun 01:00PM - 09:00PM
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
BeaconGrille photo
BeaconGrille, the Owner, says:

One of the best greater Boston steakhouses, Beacon Grille offers unpretentious, but upper-tier American cuisine, including rich, succulent steaks, top-of-the-catch seafood, and an impressive array of specialty entrées and side dishes. Its sophisticated décor, outstanding wine and cocktail programs, vibrant atmosphere, and approachable price points create a dining experience where everyone will feel welcome.

From CityGrid:

Beacon Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Beacon Grille is located near the cities of Winchester, Stoneham, and Burlington.
People found this by searching for: Beacon Grille Burlington, Beacon Grille Woburn Menu, Beacon Grille Menu, Beacon Grill Menu, Beacon Grill Woburn, Beacon Grille Woburn Ma, and Content.