2130 Sawtelle Blvd Ste 110
Los Angeles, CA 90025-6268

Beard Papa's

Neighborhoods: West Los Angeles
Cuisine: Coffee & Tea, Ice Cream, Bakeries

Beard Papa's is a Coffee & Tea, Ice Cream, and Bakeries restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 6/26/2015

A Coffee & Tea food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

WATANABEsan photo

WATANABEsan

YUMMY

I love their Strawberry Short Cakes and cream puffs… !

cream Puff

I LOVE THESE

justin photo

justin

Made me a believer

I was never a huge cream puff fan, but I am now after I’ve had beard papa’s. There’s something about the way the make it that makes it very very tasty. Just be careful or you’ll get a handful of cream when you bite into it!

Chocolate Eclair

The chocolate one is my favorite. Chocolate filled with vanilla. It’s perfect and even better if you chill it in the freezer for a bit – it gives it a bit of crunch on the crust. Awesome. I may go buy a dozen now.

Cream Puff Cake (Bakery & Dessert Parlor) Coffee & Tea
Agg8gijjcr3zmbaby-glfx
wabbie

Beard Papa's  Restaurant Reviews

Beard Papa's is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Beard Papas Menu, Beard Papa's Los Angeles Price, Cream Puff Factory On Sawtelle Blvd., Wla, Beard Papa La, Beard Papa Menu, Beard Papa's Sawtelle, Beard Papa, Beard Papa Sawtelle, and Beard Papa's Menu.