4105 Dixie Highway
Louisville, KY 40216

Bearnos Shivley

Neighborhoods: Shively
Cuisine: Pizza, Subs, Italian

Bearnos Shivley is a Pizza, Subs, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"The pizzas we ordered and brought home yesterday were good "
Cons
"Ordered the same exact pizza today and it was the nastiest pizza I have ever saw let alone paid my cash money for and couldn't eat it and couldnt get thru to talk to someone till 3 hours later "
Comments
"When I called to discuss my dissatisfaction I was cut off then put on hold but that's ok cause if 1 person sees this and decides to go somewhere else that satisfaction enough . Don't waste your money "
  • 6/30/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried it.

• 2/27/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Shepherdsville, KY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The pizzas we ordered and brought home yesterday were good
    Cons
    Comments
  • 5/29/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/08/2013

A diner from Arlington, TN tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

wildcatguy photo

wildcatguy

Louisville, KY

AWSOME PLACE

I went to Bearnos for the UK game and it was AMAZING. They had the best pizza i have ever eaten, and the atmosphere was AWSOME. They have several big screen, which makes it great to see from anywhere in there! They even have the place themed in ALL UK & UL decore. The biggest bonus of all was that they have $1 drafts for UK and UL games.

I will go back for sure, thanks Bearno’s for a great time.

Mama Bearno Pizza

This Pizza was the best pizza i have ever eaten. After the first time i tried this pizza, i have craved it ever since.

Pizza Good For Kids Delivery
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 11:30PM
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Sun 03:30PM - 10:00PM

Bearnos Shivley  Restaurant Reviews

Bearnos Shivley is located near the cities of Jeffersonville and Parkway Village.
People found this by searching for: Bearno's Shivley Louisville, Ky, Bearno's Shively, Bearno's Menu Shively Ky, Bearnos Pizza Louisville Shivley, Bearno's Louisville, Bearno's Pizza Shively, Bearno's Shively 40258, Bearno's Shively Louisville, Ky, and Bearnos Shivley.