Beaver Street Brewery

Cuisine: Beer, Vegan, Cafe

Beaver Street Brewery is a Beer, Vegan, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Ambiance was terrible. Cold and dark. Pizza was greasy. Salmon dried out. Waiter was cold and didn't smile. Need a new chef. WALKED out after a half an hour. DISGUSTING."
"Pretzels"
Cons
"Greet with a smile. LET your customers KNOW they are welcome."
Comments
"GET A NEW CHEF."
schussat photo

schussat

Flagstaff, AZ

Pub done up right

Beaver Street has sound food and good beer (especially their seasonal offerings); you don’t need much else.

Meatloaf sandwich

This is really why I come here (well, also for the beer). Savory meatloaf with melted cheese between soft and toasty slices of bread. I usually feel guilty when I order this, so I go for the side salad instead of the fries. But, oh, the fries are good.

Calypso chicken salad

Beaver Street’s standalone salads are gigantic. This one is a mound of non-iceberg greens piled with mandarin oranges and bites of chicken. It will easily feed two.

Apple-ginger stout cake

Delicious, rich spice cake doused with cream and caramel. Another good reason to come to the brewpub.

jenguin photo

jenguin

Escondido, CA

Great place!

My hubby and I were in town for NAU ho,ecoming (visiting a friends daughter) and this place was recommended by the hotel. Loved it! Great selection of micro brews and a full bar as well as a great menu. A lot of interesting choices, Thai spice mussels anyone? My husband and I both went for the Beaver Street Burger. Easily in my top three best burgers. Super flavorful and the fries were perfest. Service was great as well. Will vist again next time we’re in the area.

Beaver Street Burger

Lot’s of flavor, juicy! The basil pesto mayo makes it awesome!

Shopgirl photo

Shopgirl

Flagstaff, AZ

Not for me!

I know a lot of people in Flag love this place, but I have only gone once and have not been back. My husband ordered a mango chicken dish of some sort and received only two small slivers of mango. The entrees were too eclectic for my taste. I hear the pizza is good; I wish I had ordered that instead!

Beer Vegan Takeout

Beaver Street Brewery  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/09/2016 A diner from Phoenix, AZ tried it.

• 11/10/2015 Nancyj tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. Nancyj didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 11/22/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/30/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/01/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/22/2014 A diner from TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Pretzels
  • 1/02/2014 A diner from Maricopa, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/22/2013 A diner from Phoenix, AZ tried it and liked it.

• 5/04/2013 A diner from AZ tried it.

People found this by searching for: Beaver Street Brewery, Beaver Street Brewery Flagstaff Az Menu, Beaver Street Brewery Flagstaff, Beaver Street Brewery Menu, Apple Ginger Stout Cake, Beaver St Brewery Menu, Beaver Street Brewery Flagstaff, Az, and Beaver Street Brewery Flagstaff Menu.