8655 Stirling Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328

Beef O'Brady's

Neighborhoods: Timberlake
Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Catering

Beef O'Brady's is a Burgers, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped between 15% to 18%.

KatrinF photo

KatrinF

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Good Food but should be more for the price

We tried this place on Sunday as we live down the street. I go to restaurants once or twice a week and like to try new ones all the time. I ordered fajitas combo (steak and chicken) and chicken tenders for the kids. The food was tasty and good, i didn’t like the onion that much as for the background flavor (some liquor) but ok. The waitress very attentive, refilled the drinks, good.
The only reason why i give it 2 stars is because i think the fajitas ($13) are overpriced. I got 3 tacos only (she said I could ordered more when i brought it to her attention). I have had fajitas in several other places and all of them serve a lot more beef and chicken (besides Azteca, good restaurant but wasn’t much meat neither).
I was told Burgers here are good (I hope at nearly $9 each!) so maybe if I get a coupon i will

Burgers Happy hour Lunch

Beef O'Brady's  Restaurant Reviews

Beef O'Brady's is located near the cities of Ft Lauderdale, Sunrise, Franklin Park, Washington Park, and Roosevelt Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Beef O Bradys 33328 and Beef O Bradys, 33328.